Lovelady vs. Shelbyville, Friday @Nacogdoches HS, 7:00 pm

topher805

Quarter Finals  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who Advances?

• 13-0 Lovelady Lions
    • 12-0 Shelbyville Dragons

The weather played a factor in slowing Lovelady down today and if it's clear next week.. Lovelady runs away with it. Doesn't matter if there running back comes back or not.

You might want to do some research on our man Burrell, before you start running your mouth. Anybody that has been following 2A football knows that no team wants to face the Dragons with O. Burrell in the backfield. Especially if he's 100%!

Burrell has not played much at all in the playoffs. Everyone that was at the game last Friday night knows what happens when Shelbyville gets that fire going. If Shelbyville gets that momentum going I believe they can beat anybody... No matter if Burrell plays or not.

Burrell in a boot looks bad. He helps on defense as much as offense. Some people that we face feel he is better on defense. That says something for someone who has 2000 yards in 9 games.

The Dragons will be in the game and at a point will take it over. Its just the way it is.

We had an Ag teacher from Lovelady back a few years ago. He retired back to LL and bought a store tat happened into in the 90's. Just wonderinghow he is. Great teacher and guy.

The weather played a factor in slowing Lovelady down today and if it's clear next week.. Lovelady runs away with it. Doesn't matter if there running back comes back or not.

Lol you are ignorant.. How did the weather slow them? You mean by weakening passing? You mean that didn't affect passing for Beckville also? Give me a break .

And you are highly underestimating Shelbyville, especially with Burrell. I watched yesterday and you could lose two of yours best players and still not equal Burrell. You just have no idea .

Lol you are ignorant.. How did the weather slow them? You mean by weakening passing? You mean that didn't affect passing for Beckville also? Give me a break .

And you are highly underestimating Shelbyville, especially with Burrell. I watched yesterday and you could lose two of yours best players and still not equal Burrell. You just have no idea .

He is from Grapeland. Does not understand football.