Lovelady vs. Shelbyville, Friday @Nacogdoches HS, 7:00 pm

topher805

Quarter Finals  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who Advances?

• 13-0 Lovelady Lions
    • 12-0 Shelbyville Dragons

You might want to do some research on our man Burrell, before you start running your mouth. Anybody that has been following 2A football knows that no team wants to face the Dragons with O. Burrell in the backfield. Especially if he's 100%!

What are his stats?

because I follow 2A football and this is the first I have heard of him.

• Like 1

Lol you are ignorant.. How did the weather slow them? You mean by weakening passing? You mean that didn't affect passing for Beckville also? Give me a break .

And you are highly underestimating Shelbyville, especially with Burrell. I watched yesterday and you could lose two of yours best players and still not equal Burrell. You just have no idea .

Maybe Burrell will run at Connell, because Beckville damn sure didnt all game, you take away your 2 70+yd runs and yall only score 1 time! ROFLMAO

What are his stats?

because I follow 2A football and this is the first I have heard of him.

Then apparently you don't follow 2A football that closely.

Maybe Burrell will run at Connell, because Beckville damn sure didnt all game, you take away your 2 70+yd runs and yall only score 1 time! ROFLMAO

This guy^^^^. I bet he didn't even get to come to the game because his mommy didn't want him to catch a cold.

This guy^^^^. I bet he didn't even get to come to the game because his mommy didn't want him to catch a cold.

Momma told me I was gonna get sick...I didn't listen.

The Burrell kid will run at anyone. Been watching him since 8th grade. He is like Chan Amie from Waskom, thats the only close comparison I can draw .The fact is he was wearing a boot, I cant see him being 100% by game day. Shelbyville simply wears people down with both lines and generally dominates the second half. That said Its gonna be another great game. I was impressed with the Williams kid durability and LL ability to play four hard quarters. I think Im still gonna go with LL. 28-21. Gonna be another extremely physical game.

did you just say take away 2 70+ yard runs.. lol, was your defense not on the field for those? They rushed for nearly 300 yards on yall. you act like it was shutout..

you answered my question i previously asked.. you are

did you just say take away 2 70+ yard runs.. lol, was your defense not on the field for those? They rushed for nearly 300 yards on yall. you act like it was shutout..

you answered my question i previously asked.. you are

Take away that short field they gave ya'll on the punt, the bad call on the PI, and let's not forget the fumble that Beckville recovered that was shown on the jumbo tron that the ref "didn't see" and it's the other way around. You know which fumble I am referring to don't you? The last one where your running back jumped up scrambling around looking for the ball because he knew that he coughed it up. It is what it is. Enjoy your win. But don't compare legit 70 yard runs to an official's judgement call that could've went either way.

Take away that short field they gave ya'll on the punt, the bad call on the PI, and let's not forget the fumble that Beckville recovered that was shown on the jumbo tron that the ref "didn't see" and it's the other way around. You know which fumble I am referring to don't you? The last one where your running back jumped up scrambling around looking for the ball because he knew that he coughed it up. It is what it is. Enjoy your win. But don't compare legit 70 yard runs to an official's judgement call that could've went either way.

First time you and I have agreed this year! Maybe we are on a new path.. lol

Just a little too early for me to predict this one. You know I'm Rollin with my Lions but a HUGE question mark heading into the week. Regardless, our passing game has to improve for us to have a chance. I sound like a broken record.

huge question marks every where for both teams. we've gone into games in the past not knowing how someone was gonna do filling in and gotten surprised before. Demarcus Perry against Falls City his junior year at LB, trust me, nobody saw that coming. Kid stepped up huge. You just never know who's gonna rise to the occasion. its fun to watch.