5A Division I State Quarterfinal: Longview (11-2) vs Mansfield Lake Ridge (13-0)

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (11-2) vs Mansfield Lake Ridge (13-0)  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Mansfield Lake Ridge in a close one
    • Mansfield Lake Ridge in a blow out

The facts went away MANY pages ago! Neither of you wanted to listen to anything we had to say....when we were being nice. You only wanted to cram your "superior" DFW team down our throats. Not one of us has said we were "almighty" or "all knowing". Yes, we have plenty of tradition and it is tradition we are proud of. Get off your condescending high horse and remember that we wear Green colored glasses, not pink!

Our glasses are green also

The facts went away MANY pages ago! Neither of you wanted to listen to anything we had to say....when we were being nice. You only wanted to cram your "superior" DFW team down our throats. Not one of us has said we were "almighty" or "all knowing". Yes, we have plenty of tradition and it is tradition we are proud of. Get off your condescending high horse and remember that we wear Green colored glasses, not pink!

And i listen but most times i get told "yalls defense is horrible" and we play smash mouth, yall have no chance.

We have never once said we were superior, just constantly have to defend being 13-0, so we get ad defensive as yall get, its really a vicious cycle we cant get off of

Just have to find common ground like me and guy, i think we became bffs today

maybe you need a pill for dementia to go with your blood pressure pills because all I have ever posted about were stats and comparing teams. What made you mad apparently, was me giving supportive facts to a posters implication that our offense was average. Never even said they were superior to yours even, just that they weren't average. geez!

And i listen but most times i get told "yalls defense is horrible" and we play smash mouth, yall have no chance.

We have never once said we were superior, just constantly have to defend being 13-0, so we get ad defensive as yall get, its really a vicious cycle we cant get off of

bromance? lol! well, I don't think the ice queens going to invite me over for a sleepover and cocktails or to braid each other's hair anytime soon 😂

Who said y'all didn't have a chance??

Hey, don't come in here breaking up all the homer, bored alumni fun! how dare you bring facts into any of this?!?! It's all about tradition and being from east Texas that wins games for your teams! let them wear their rose colored glasses (or blinders) and let them believe they are the all mighty, all knowing football Gods! don't u know you're not allowed to support your team if you are from DFW?

Tell me what we said that was wrong and that has you so butt hurt though? Call us homers and say we have blinders on all you want, but what did we say that wasn't true. Are we supposed to say Lv doesn't have a chance in this one and LR will win by 90? Will that make you happy? Get out of here with that bs, if you don't want to see or hear about our little East Texas opinions. Longview is good enough to play with and beat your boys. They've proven it over the years that they can beat anyone. They've played against the top programs in Texas and Louisiana over the years. Playing against LR isn't anything new. LR may win on Saturday, but I can guarantee you it won't be easy and I think you know that.
  • Like 1

show me one post where I said LR will dominate?

I can show you many where we are not as good as LV and have no shot because people look at our scores and assume we play no defense

will LV win, sure they have a chance, just like us. I promise tho, we are way more physical then yall think it wont be easy

(disclaimer: yes not everyone has said that, but more have then not)

I promise we are the most physical team y'all will face this year too. i wanna see LR #54 and LV #7 go head up in the hole! now thats gonna be a collision to see! 54 fills gaps has good as any in 5a football

I promise we are the most physical team y'all will face this year too. i wanna see LR #54 and LV #7 go head up in the hole! now thats gonna be a collision to see! 54 fills gaps has good as any in 5a football

you right!! that will be a great matchup!! and trust me, I have absolutely no doubt this will be the most physical defense we've seen, real talk!

and summit held yall 14 points below your average

our defense is as good as summit, or better. we are bigger, faster and way deeper then summit

just don't think yall are going to have your way with our defense, you will not just march up and down the field on us, even if its 7 or 8 min drives

im sure you will have a some long drives

but yall seem to think we are in capable of holding yall to a couple of 3 and outs

No body but Bryd has stopped the running game all season, just like no one has stopped yals offense. if yal hold us under 250 yards rushing i will be surprised and if we hold yal under 400 yards total offense i will surprised. Its just a intresting match up of clashing styles.

I think we all can agree that both teams are better than last year.

Yea both those kids are snimals, will be exciting

No body but Bryd has stopped the running game all season, just like no one has stopped yals offense. if yal hold us under 250 yards rushing i will be surprised and if we hold yal under 400 yards total offense i will surprised. Its just a intresting match up of clashing styles.

I think we all can agree that both teams are better than last year.

Agreed