5A Division I State Quarterfinal: Longview (11-2) vs Mansfield Lake Ridge (13-0)

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (11-2) vs Mansfield Lake Ridge (13-0)  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Mansfield Lake Ridge in a close one
    • Mansfield Lake Ridge in a blow out

To save yall gas we will try to beat Canyon Randall! Our gift to yall!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You do realize that if we by some chance getting to play in Tyler next week, there would be so many people there it wouldn't even be cute?

GREAT NEWS LOBO NATION:::::::::::::

I talked to Stacy Nelson's mom and she told me he (will be playing tomorrow) he had some fluid on his knee that was drained he may not play the entire game but he will be in the line-up. Of course, I told her this is only high school and he has a entire life ahead of him so if he's not ready don't let him play. Herself and King talked it over and they along with doctors agree he can do this... Praise God is all I can say................................

• Like 1

GREAT NEWS LOBO NATION:::::::::::::

I talked to Stacy Nelson's mom and she told me he (will be playing tomorrow) he had some fluid on his knee that was drained he may not play the entire game but he will be in the line-up. Of course, I told her this is only high school and he has a entire life ahead of him so if he's not ready don't let him play. Herself and King talked it over and they along with doctors agree he can do this... Praise God is all I can say................................

Fabulous news! That means we don't have anyone on injured reserve!