5A Division I State Quarterfinal: Longview (11-2) vs Mansfield Lake Ridge (13-0)

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (11-2) vs Mansfield Lake Ridge (13-0)  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Mansfield Lake Ridge in a close one
    • Mansfield Lake Ridge in a blow out

Why are you putting all of Lufkin in it? Most of Lufkin doesn't like Longview and are probably pulling for y'all to win tomorrow. I know the "old heads" as I call them are lol.

See there,,,it's stuff like this that gets me. When Lufkin is in the playoffs and we aren't, we pull for Lufkin because they are apart of ETX BUT now we know the truth about Lufkin it seems they are only loyal to Lufkin. Glad we know this now about all the "old heads." In LGV most of the people are loyal to ETX period. We were there to support Marshall even though they beat us we STILL wanted them to go far; we also hoped that JT would somehow beat LR not to mention our smaller schools we even root-for-them. BUT LUFKIN wow can't believe this--Tobin and I just talked about the GREAT JOHN OUTLAW and the only way we could beat LF was that Outlaw had to die BUT we labeled him a Hall-of-Fame coach. Now here you are saying this--we see where LF loyalty lies and it sure ain't with East Texas... I'm boycotting you now,, thought you were somewhat proud of us for getting this far/for ETX but heck ya'll would rather bandwagon a DFW school district who don't give a "SNIT" about your program at least LGV respects it... Wow, is all I can say!!!

I don't know what to tell ya. I always blame 84

Why am I the one that has to shoulder ALL the blame? I am always so friendly, nice and kind, this is how you reward such kindness?

young lady...bed time!

Just woke up!

Oooopps.......young & lady in the same sentence. You may be stretching it just a little!

See there,,,it's stuff like this that gets me. When Lufkin is in the playoffs and we aren't, we pull for Lufkin because they are apart of ETX BUT now we know the truth about Lufkin it seems they are only loyal to Lufkin. Glad we know this now about all the "old heads." In LGV most of the people are loyal to ETX period. We were there to support Marshall even though they beat us we STILL wanted them to go far; we also hoped that JT would somehow beat LR not to mention our smaller schools we even root-for-them. BUT LUFKIN wow can't believe this--Tobin and I just talked about the GREAT JOHN OUTLAW and the only way we could beat LF was that Outlaw had to die BUT we labeled him a Hall-of-Fame coach. Now here you are saying this--we see where LF loyalty lies and it sure ain't with East Texas... I'm boycotting you now,, thought you were somewhat proud of us for getting this far/for ETX but heck ya'll would rather bandwagon a DFW school district who don't give a "SNIT" about your program at least LGV respects it... Wow, is all I can say!!!

I'm not sure why you're posting this essay to me. I didn't say I was like that. Me, Book and 06 pull for Lv, when y'all aren't playing us. I think PA is coming around to it lol. I know several more that's not on the boards that do it too, Some of the players from Lufkin aren't like that either, they've been rooting for Lv. I definitely don't root for the Metromess, unless it's against Katy. However, I can't jump on others for not doing it. I'm pretty sure everyone in Longview doesn't root for Lufkin when they're in the playoffs. We are rivals, so I'm not sure why that's shocking, especially after hearing the stories from those old games in the 90s, 80s and 70s. There wasn't much love in those games. I couldn't care where Nac was located, I would never pull for them in any way. So, I can't blame others for feeling the same way for Lv in Lufkin or for us in Longview.