5A Division I State Quarterfinal: Longview (11-2) vs Mansfield Lake Ridge (13-0)

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (11-2) vs Mansfield Lake Ridge (13-0)  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Mansfield Lake Ridge in a close one
    • Mansfield Lake Ridge in a blow out

I think it is just down. Not much to dicuss anyway.

We may have created it back in 2002 but haven't ran the thing since early 2012. Just kidding, haven't said anything bad enough to be kicked out.

Hey, wonder where Wide is these days?

Already signed up to watch LR and Aledo.

Where

Aledo Offense won't score enough at this rate...

What's crazy is that Aledo has had LR on 3rd and 10+ 3x so far and can't stop the QB.

Uhh..I'm guessing you didn't watch the JT and Lv games? Not shocked at the score at all. I wasn't impressed with Aledo and LR offense is on another level, just needed the defense to get stops and the special teams to play better.

Uhh..I'm guessing you didn't watch the JT and Lv games? Not shocked at the score at all. I wasn't impressed with Aledo and LR offense is on another level, just needed the defense to get stops and the special teams to play better.

LR isn't really stopping Aledo though... Aledo QB not reading the zone very well.

However Aledo just got a 4th down stop.

Looks like the LR defense came to play. That LR offense is rolling right along.

The offensive score at half was a fluke. It was a misdirected tip right into the WRs hands... it would have been a pick for Aledo if it hadnt been tipped. After those first 3 drives, LR has barely moved forward besides QB runs off of passing plays. LR will score some more bc the QB is unstoppable, but I dont see them hitting that 50 mark.

The offensive score at half was a fluke. It was a misdirected tip right into the WRs hands... it would have been a pick for Aledo if it hadnt been tipped. After those first 3 drives, LR has barely moved forward besides QB runs off of passing plays. LR will score some more bc the QB is unstoppable, but I dont see them hitting that 50 mark.

LR may not hit 50 but what wows me is Aledo being stymied by the LR defense.