Texas @ Baylor

JustAFan11

I disagree on Bediford with 5 starters out this defense was also handicapped and was playing the bend but don't break philosophy

It worked when they made Baylor kick a fg

If you go all out load the box no FS and they break it that's a quick td

Luckily for UT, BU isn't capable of making semi challenging field goals. One of many things that need to be addressed this offseason.

On another note, it looks like BU will draw UNC in some .com bowl in Florida....which will be a street mugging.

Luckily for UT, BU isn't capable of making semi challenging field goals. One of many things that need to be addressed this offseason.

On another note, it looks like BU will draw UNC in some .com bowl in Florida....which will be a street mugging.

Baylor hasn't traveled east very much at all. It seems most of their bowl games have been in Texas, Arizona, and California. Florida will be a nice change of pace, and the Sugar Bowl probably didn't want to bring a Baptist school to New Orleans anyway.

Baylor hasn't traveled east very much at all. It seems most of their bowl games have been in Texas, Arizona, and California. Florida will be a nice change of pace, and the Sugar Bowl probably didn't want to bring a Baptist school to New Orleans anyway.

BU fans won't travel to the east coast for some bottom tier bowl game. I know I'm not.

Playing a 4th string QB, I'll actually buy that excuse

Karma is a B!tch, Baylor. (Trevor Knight's too big a man to say it, but I'm not!!! :) ). I hate to see any player get injured, but I have seen enough dirty plays from Baylor teams that I can't feel sorry for them as a team. Oakman definitely comes to mind...

Karma is a B!tch, Baylor. (Trevor Knight's too big a man to say it, but I'm not!!! :) ). I hate to see any player get injured, but I have seen enough dirty plays from Baylor teams that I can't feel sorry for them as a team. Oakman definitely comes to mind...

Surprised that there were no ejections or at least more penalties, for both teams,when the benched cleared. The replay shows a referee away from the middle throw his flag after a Baylor player throws a punch at a Texas player. Stupidity on both teams for that nonsense.

Congrats to the Longhorns! Yes, it hurts that Baylor was down to their 4th string QB, but that Bear offense has not been the same since Russell went down and the Baylor defense can not keep the Bears in a game if their offense isn't scoring.

Gloating over opposing school's student athlete's injuries is an OU past time, along with trailer park keggers and cousin dating.

Gloating over opposing school's student athlete's injuries is an OU past time, along with trailer park keggers and cousin dating.

What part of "I hate to see any player get injured" did you not understand? Guys like you inspire this poem:

When you've bats in your belfrey that flut,

When your comprenez vous line is cut;

When there's no one home in the top of your dome,

Then your head's not a head - - it's a NUT!

What part of "I hate to see any player get injured" did you not understand? Guys like you inspire this poem:

When you've bats in your belfrey that flut,

When your comprenez vous line is cut;

When there's no one home in the top of your dome,

Then your head's not a head - - it's a NUT!

Thanks for the feedback, trailer park poet. Sorry, I didn't take your meaningless precursor seriously, due to the rest of your post's content.

I think someone said it earlier. But Texas defense was actually a relatively smart game plan.

Don't let coleman, cannon and company get loose for big, quick TDs. Have safety help to stop any runs from busting for huge games.

It didn't matter who was playing QB for Baylor, you can't play man on those wrs. They will burn you in an instant. I actually thought they did exactly what they needed to do today.

• Like 1

Read that their was a lot of times in the game today where the back 7 for Texas were all Freshmen.

Crazy that Texas was 7 points difference in being 8-4 instead of 5-7.

There were six true freshman on the field defensively at one point.

Proud of my Horns for gutting it up in the "Injury Bowl". Both teams were banged up. Swoops did a good job managing the game and sucking in the Baylor defense on some run fakes. This opened up some critical passes to tight ends leaking out in the flat. Baylor made a nice adjustment on offense at half to go more to a wildcat.

Hell it should happen when you're playing the other teams 4th stringer. It was Briles fault however. When Russell got hurt it was a QB run. Whenever Stidham got hurt (after being questionable all week) it was on a run to the outside, and again today...That's on the coach putting them in a bad situation.

Proud of my Horns for gutting it up in the "Injury Bowl". Both teams were banged up. Swoops did a good job managing the game and sucking in the Baylor defense on some run fakes. This opened up some critical passes to tight ends leaking out in the flat. Baylor made a nice adjustment on offense at half to go more to a wildcat.

That's true, but only one team was down to their 4th string QB who hadn't played the position since his junior year of high school!

Hell it should happen when you're playing the other teams 4th stringer. It was Briles fault however. When Russell got hurt it was a QB run. Whenever Stidham got hurt (after being questionable all week) it was on a run to the outside, and again today...That's on the coach putting them in a bad situation.

So are you saying QB's should never run the ball?