Texas @ Baylor

JustAFan11

I hope Texas loses. Simply because I told a good buddy of mine before the season started that Texas would go 4-8 this season and he was in total disbelief. I too didn't expect it, but I told him to prepare himself because it was very likely. So I'm loving the losses piling up I won't lie.

But if there's one fan base I dislike more than Texas, it's baylors. So regardless who wins, I will be happy the other one didn't.

No player may leave their designated bench area to participate in any on or off the field altercations and/or fights. If such player or players are involved in this altercation, they will be disqualified for the remainder of the game and for the next game. If a player is disqualified for fighting a second time during that season, he shall be disqualified for that game and suspended for the remainder of the season.

No player may leave their designated bench area to participate in any on or off the field altercations and/or fights. If such player or players are involved in this altercation, they will be disqualified for the remainder of the game and for the next game. If a player is disqualified for fighting a second time during that season, he shall be disqualified for that game and suspended for the remainder of the season.

None of them actually got involved in the fight, though. The Baylor coaches DID do a good job of herding most of them back, from what I saw. Heck, Texas players ran out onto the field to go after the QB, too.

Umm no several of them went there and got involved two took helmets off and threw them

After last interception Coleman threw a punch seen by broadcasters and nothing was called

So we've gone from 20 to 30 to "several". The Coleman fight was weird because they through 3 flags but nothing was called for that.

+1. He'll prolly be the starter in the spring. Not seeing Locksley play any qb and watching him in the all American game he's a WR all the way

Agree on Locksley. With Buchele coming, I'd almost have rather seen Merrick some the last few games. I know you're burning his redshirt but he's got to be more accurate. With the running game, a quarterback that can at least throw the ball close to a Texas receiver would make the offense SO much better.