2A D1 Semi-final: Lovelady vs Refugio

eka

Lovelady vs Refugio  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

All this talk about LL being one dimensional is bologna. Waskom, Newton, Franklin, and Corrigan are one dimensional and have seen plenty of success by running 90 +percent of the time. I am sure there are others. Go LL.

One dimensional or multiple...it doesn't matter , they still have a big ol' ZERO in the "L" column...if it ain't broke, don't fix it

LL can run with Refugio, but they'll have to execute with them to have a chance. Can't have dropped passes, errant throws or missed opportunities and hope to win. They can probably hang with Refugio if they play their A+ game and put some points on the board. If not this could go south in a hurry.

LL can win, but they cannot run with Refugio

RHS has 4 that can run with or faster than #1 of LL

Don't kid yourself

The smack talk is fun to past time til game day LL is a good team that's why their still playing but when you come up against a team that you really know you can't beat and I don't care if it is the semis teams get blown out in this round every yr the Gilmer Celina game last yr is one but I mean really c'mon LL is gonna play hard no doubt but they have no chance at winning this game

Have y'all made it this far before? My dad said that y'all haven't. Lovelady has a good one at the HC position. I wish Lufkin could say the same.

Yes, we have. I believe it was in 07'. Chilton beat us out in Corsicana. But, we've never been this far undefeated.

Have y'all made it this far before? My dad said that y'all haven't. Lovelady has a good one at the HC position. I wish Lufkin could say the same.

Yes, we have. I believe it was in 07'. Chilton beat us out in Corsicana. But, we've never been this far undefeated.

#19 for Refugio can flat out fly but he's not a RB the one time I seen him run the ball he was gone in a heart beat so to say Williams we'll be the fastest kid on the field I don't know about that

Coming from a Refugio fan....I'm pretty sure that was nothing but sarcasm....LOL!!!

LL can win, but they cannot run with Refugio

RHS has 4 that can run with or faster than #1 of LL

Don't kid yourself

You've made some statements/predictions on these boards before that turned out to be inaccurate. Who knows? Maybe I'm wrong and you're right.

What a silly thing to say. Any team can win or lose on any given night for a multitude of reasons.

Once again someone gets offended by my opinion but I don't care what you say Refugio can play their worst night of football and still win this game just a bad draw for LL and I'll say again LL HAS NO CHANCE TO WIN THIS GAME IMO.

I'm not offended at all. I'm not from LL, I'm not going to this game and I don't care who wins. However, it has been moderately entertaining to see them consistently underestimated all season. You believe LL has NO chance to win. I think that's an inaccurate belief, but if you want to hold onto that opinion you're well within your rights. I've seen vastly superior teams lose because of injuries, turnovers, underestimating their opponent, etc. Let me be clear: I don't expect LL to win. In fact, it may not be close. I think LL would have to put a bunch of points on the board to have a chance and I'm not sure they can do that against Refugio.

• Like 1

Once again someone gets offended by my opinion but I don't care what you say Refugio can play their worst night of football and still win this game just a bad draw for LL and I'll say again LL HAS NO CHANCE TO WIN THIS GAME IMO.

You have a right to your opinion, and in the end, you may be right. But man if you're wrong, you might want to forget your smoaky username and password, cause I'm gonna ride you like a RENTED MULE!!! Go Lions.

• Like 1

Who is EF playing this week? You sound like a disgruntled JV coach. Why you hating on the Region 3 representative? Still sore about that beat down y'all got from Waskom.

You have a right to your opinion, and in the end, you may be right. But man if you're wrong, you might want to forget your smoaky username and password, cause I'm gonna ride you like a RENTED MULE!!! Go Lions.

I've ate a lot of crow before lol

Who is EF playing this week? You sound like a disgruntled JV coach. Why you hating on the Region 3 representative? Still sore about that beat down y'all got from Waskom.

If my opinion is hating then I can't help that sorry.....waskom has nothing to do with my opinion about this game.... now what's your opinion about this game do you care to share it's ok I won't get upset promise lol

It's gonna be tough. Refugio is definitely the favorite, but I'm sticking with the underdogs. What kinda odds you giving? I think NO CHANCE would turn a pretty good payout.

In reality, the bobcats are only 13 point favorites. That's a couple of turnovers, or possibly a special teams scores to even it out. Or maybe a couple of officiating errors. Lovelady seems to be the favorite in that department.

LL 28 Refugio 21

It's gonna be tough. Refugio is definitely the favorite, but I'm sticking with the underdogs. What kinda odds you giving? I think NO CHANCE would turn a pretty good payout.

In reality, the bobcats are only 13 point favorites. That's a couple of turnovers, or possibly a special teams scores to even it out. Or maybe a couple of officiating errors. Lovelady seems to be the favorite in that department.

LL 28 Refugio 21

Ok now tell me what would cause me to fire up at you about your take on this game its your opinion so please tell me if you he a answer for me that would cause me to do that?

lilredinjun posted, "They'll (LL) be taking some East Texas WOOD to Georgetown."

Lovelady coaches and players might want to consult with Waskom regarding the type of East Texas WOOD they bring, because the kind Waskom brought must have been the kind that Bobcats eat. Waskom talked a lot about bringing the East Texas wood. They had no idea what they were about to encounter. It was a downright embarrassment for me as an East Texan, especially after all the talking they did about their speed and talent.

On the plus side, I think Lovelady has a much better chance at taking Refugio. The Bobcats are good this year, but I don't think they're as good as they were against Waskom.

• Like 1

Ill have to agree with you I don't see Refugio making the mistakes they did against Shiner dropping 2 TD passes, they catch them 2 and the game is not even close and that's against the # 4 team in the state, I can asure u Refugio well be ready Friday
  • Like 1

Im not offended but to say someone has no chance in a world that has had so many upsets in the past is not wise. If I was a betting man and betting on every game played I would have to put my money on Refugio but Lovelady does have a chance.