East Bernard vs Franklin

Football93

East Bernard vs Franklin  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I am going with Franklin, however if the Franklin team that played Crockett shows up it may be a long night for the Lions. Yes they put up a lot of points but they played too sloppy in which East Bernard will put the game out of reach should that happen again. Wonder where this will be played..

This game will be an old fashion physical smash mouth throwback game.. Two teams that have been playing well all year and deserve to be in this position. Both teams have great coaching staffs and great communities. Two similar teams. Boys strap on the chin straps tight this one will be a helmet rolling affair.. This will be a must see game.. Good luck to my Lions... Play Physical Play Fast and FINISH !!!!! We Believe !!!!

Franklin vs East Bernard

Friday 7:30 Cypress Berry Center

That is a great stadium to play in. And I hope y'all blow up social media and call in to local radio, put up flyers, whatever, to get everybody in the county to get there to show those boys support and appreciation for all the hard work they've done this season to get there. But traffic there is gonna be thick on a Friday afternoon, so be sure y'all leave early! Go Franklin Lions!
  • Like 1