East Bernard vs Franklin

Football93

East Bernard vs Franklin  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

The EB QB Whitley getting hurt on the 2nd offensive drive for EB really hurt. EB was going to need to mix in the pass to win this game. The offense seemed to have some issues after he went out, there was no passing threat, they didn't utilize the jet formation that works to switch it up and too many mistakes (penalties, fumbles) But credit to Franklin to keep grinding, they can hit and they can run the ball. They never quit and I think started to wear the EB def. down. Tough ball carriers. By far the best 3A team EB played all year, and would've given a good run and maybe beat the 2 EB non-district opponents that EB lost to. Good luck to Franklin, they'll give Waskom all they want. Great group of seniors for EB will be missed but, the young EB QB Long did well, getting thrown into a semi-final game with no true varsity experience. He will be back and so will the Brahmas. Plan on heading to NRG since its only an hour from EB to watch Waskom and Franklin. I hope for an injury free game and hope to see a great one. I love reading this board and hope EB can get back so I can interact with y'all .

Nothing wrong with throwing twice in a game when they both go for TD's...hmmmm, maybe we should throw more..js

I NEVER said there was. I was responding to the person who was talking about he was picking Waskom because they have the same deep ball capability as Crockett. I mean I can see picking Waskom, as a matter of fact I DO pick them even though I am rooting for Franklin. But to pick them because you think that they are going to throw a bunch of passes is kinda missing the point of what their offense is all about. Yes they do throw a couple of really good passes a game. But that is hardly what they work on the most in 2A days/

I NEVER said there was. I was responding to the person who was talking about he was picking Waskom because they have the same deep ball capability as Crockett. I mean I can see picking Waskom, as a matter of fact I DO pick them even though I am rooting for Franklin. But to pick them because you think that they are going to throw a bunch of passes is kinda missing the point of what their offense is all about. Yes they do throw a couple of really good passes a game. But that is hardly what they work on the most in 2A days/

This is true and thanks for your support.....I hope we air it out Thursday night.