(14-0) Gilmer Buckeyes vs (14-0) Celina Bobcats

GTownballer

Gilmer vs Celina  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Last year does not matter since last years teams are not playing. But for the record. Celina actually has a good defense this year. Last year we gave up a lot of points. Your passing game was great now your running game is. this will not be remotely like last year in the way that it is executed. So bringing up last year well ya can bring up our past.....You have to go back to 1995 to ring up 30 losses for this club. We have had good teams in the past and this is a good team.,.. best D since the 2007 title team. So this could be fun.,...

ima bet you are about to see the best defense, and thats Gilmers! Gilmer will run the ball count on it, and dont think your qb is as good as Parks for Center, or as fast, gilmer got some good dbs, the Hurt kid is a ball hawk, and hes tough to break a big play on

Almost time! Doing the research this week, Celina has sure put a lot of emphasis on last year's game. "Rematch, Revenge, Retaliation". Celina must protect the QB, take care of the football and stay balanced. Gilmer must pressure the QB, cover and get off the field on 3rd Down. But the matchup of the game is Celina QB vs Gilmer D. I think the question is, can Celina put up 30 against Gilmer's D and can Gilmer's offense take care of the ball enough to score 30?

I predict a lower scoring game than people think... Gilmer wins 34-29.

These peckerwoods on the Buckeyes radio need to calm down. They're acting like clowns, yelling, etc. Man, talk about homers.

A few minutes ago after Gilmer scored again, they said that run would be on ESPN later. They also said it's just like last year at SMU and Celina should be heart broken. Really? After a half a quarter?

I had to turn it they were so bad.