4A Div I State Semi-Finals: Carthage (11-3) vs Waco La Vega (14-0)

Dawg7031

Carthage vs Waco La Vega  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who will advance?

• Carthage Bulldogs
    • La Vega Pirates

Great year Dawgs, you were an amazing team this year. You gave us five extra weeks to brag on being a Dawg fan. No shame in getting beat by this team. They were the better team tonight. Be proud of what you have accomplished and remember there were only four teams left and you were one of them. Great job.

La Vega you are the real deal and congrats on beating a great team. I wish you the best in the state championship. God Bless players, coaches, and fans.

WOW !! what carthage has done the past 6-8 years (during that time my Dawgs have lost several games to them) is so very impressive and this year from what i gather was a major accomplishment versus what many expected for them. i am/have been/ and will be so jealous of yall success but them W LV boys have got yall down behind the woodshed tonight!

and we all know that what takes place there is never ever a good thing!

Boy none of us want to be in the same region as La Vega the next 2 years they are loaded with sophmore talent.

They go even deeper than that....they have some horses in Jr. High and some very talented JV players too...they are set up to be VERY good for the next 4 to 5 years

• Like 1

WOW !! what carthage has done the past 6-8 years (during that time my Dawgs have lost several games to them) is so very impressive and this year from what i gather was a major accomplishment versus what many expected for them. i am/have been/ and will be so jealous of yall success but them W LV boys have got yall down behind the woodshed tonight!

and we all know that what takes place there is never ever a good thing!

LV wins this game with great officiating, but it has gotten ugly with bad.

Congrats LV and good luck next week.