4A Div I State Semi-Finals: Carthage (11-3) vs Waco La Vega (14-0)

Dawg7031

Carthage vs Waco La Vega  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who will advance?

• Carthage Bulldogs
    • La Vega Pirates

Great teams like Carthage just reloads and will back next year on a mission. It would have been a much closer game if Inman did not get injured. Inman being a sophmore will be hard to reckon with the next two years. Congrats Region 2 champion and if any of you are going to NRG Championship Game I would like to meet you.

I meant Region 3 Champs, Carthage, and again I will say you have very many die hard fans and that is what makes Texas the King of High School Football.

Great teams like Carthage just reloads and will back next year on a mission. It would have been a much closer game if Inman did not get injured. Inman being a sophmore will be hard to reckon with the next two years. Congrats Region 2 champion and if any of you are going to NRG Championship Game I would like to meet you.

#28 is Keontay Ingram, & yes, losing him was a Huge blow to Carthage's chance of winning against LaVega. I expect many great performances from him in the future!

I will also be at NRG with my son to watch both 4A games, it is fun to meet people that are on here. Even though I have just started posting comments, I have followed Smoaky for several years.

• Like 1

Funny. How well did ya'll fare in the semifinals this year? Or ANY year for that matter. I'll wait for your answer.

He is not much on battling, he threw a few punches and got out of the ring. Keep waiting on his reply, the New Year might be here before we are blessed with his less than stellar response.

I will also be at NRG with my son to watch both 4A games, it is fun to meet people that are on here. Even though I have just started posting comments, I have followed Smoaky for several years.

PM me and we can get meet and talk. My son normally is with me but he graduated from Texas Tech today and he be on a Carribean Cruise Dec. 18th. I am thinking you are pulling for LaVega?

#28 is Keontay Ingram, & yes, losing him was a Huge blow to Carthage's chance of winning against LaVega. I expect many great performances from him in the future!

When your young man, Ingram, has a nickname "The Future", you know he is special. Felt bad that his injury occurred in the playoffs but injuries unfortunately are part of the game.

PM me and we can get meet and talk. My son normally is with me but he graduated from Texas Tech today and he be on a Carribean Cruise Dec. 18th. I am thinking you are pulling for LaVega?

When your young man, Ingram, has a nickname "The Future", you know he is special. Felt bad that his injury occurred in the playoffs but injuries unfortunately are part of the game.

To my knowledge, no one but me calls him "The Future", but after watching just a couple of his running performances against Gilmer & Kilgore, I KNEW this kid has a very bright future as a running back at Carthage! Hopefully, his ankle heals properly & he returns next season better than ever. His untimely injury was extremely devastating to our chances against a Defense fielded by LaVega last evening.

Actually, CarthDawg77, it's the name of the team that will come looking for ya'll next season.

Don't you mean looking for your second cousin in the cornfield? We know you CENTER guys like donkeys too. You know what you get when you spell CENTER backwards right?? R-E-T-N-E-C