(14-0) Waco La Vega vs. (11-3) Carthage, Friday, 7:30pm, Homer B. Johnson Stadium, Garland

Smoaky

Waco La Vega vs Carthage  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Dawgs by 10

God Bless players, coaches, and fans.

I enjoy every post u make. Especially the God bless's to the players coaches and fans. I feel there is not enough praying and asking God for his blessings and mercy. So I say thank you for your continued faith and may God bless you also.

• Like 2

Thank you Ramfan1, I thank God for giving us the players, coaches, and fans because of the times we live in. High school football is the time of the year that gives us a place to come together. It lets us as a community be on the same page. For a short couple of hours, we are blessed because we can forget about all the horrible things happening in the world. Those young people, the players, cheer leaders, band members and coaches work so hard to entertain us. The game is fun for us fans, but is mow than that. The coaches and teachers are building our future leaders. When you see all the people at the end of the game meet at midfield and pray. It lets people like me say thank you Lord. God Bless players, coaches, and fans. Let's Go Dawgs !!!!! Win by 10

Thank you Ramfan1, I thank God for giving us the players, coaches, and fans because of the times we live in. High school football is the time of the year that gives us a place to come together. It lets us as a community be on the same page. For a short couple of hours, we are blessed because we can forget about all the horrible things happening in the world. Those young people, the players, cheer leaders, band members and coaches work so hard to entertain us. The game is fun for us fans, but is mow than that. The coaches and teachers are building our future leaders. When you see all the people at the end of the game meet at midfield and pray. It lets people like me say thank you Lord. God Bless players, coaches, and fans. Let's Go Dawgs !!!!! Win by 10

Amen. +1000 CowboyandChrist!