Mineola vs. Brock - State Semifinals

chevyman

Mineola vs Brock  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Congrats to the Eagles, they played a heck of a game. Good luck next week in Houston. To the Jackets thanks for another great season, ya'll have played the best season in school history. You came up short of your goals but you set a record for wins in the program that will be hard to beat......until next year. Thanks for playing hard till the end. GO JACKETS!!!

Brock was outstanding. Really caught me off guard as to just how good they were. Ive seen their scores but to see them in person. Wow.

Mineola just seemed very ill-prepared to play this game and maybe even a little over-confident. I was shocked at how easily Brock controlled both lines of scrimmage. Their offense kept the jackets off balance all night. They can run the ball with power and speed and also throw it very effectively. Just a great all around team. One of the better ones ive seen in a long time.

Yoe better be ready cause i promise you Brock aint Mathis

• Like 1

First have family in Brock was at game will be pulling for them

I think they have s chance but their secondary will have to play much better next Thursday than what I saw last night

If not Yoe will cut them up

Brock is the real deal but IMO Winny was overrated. Yoe could have scored a lot more than 70 on them last year. If the Yoe QB is on... like Coach said he and those receivers will cut them up.