Mineola vs. Brock - State Semifinals

chevyman

Mineola vs Brock  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

You evidently don't understand how good WO offense will be next year with dual threat QB Heath Hood. Crawford, McDill and Hood will be top 3 QB in reg 2 next season

I think we should have some idea who all will be in 3A D1 next year

There will be some new faces in the class

Glad to know that Mineola is expected to be a top team next year though since we are set to play them in non district

Well this should be a fun game. Both teams come in undefeated and very confident. Brock is averaging 58 points a game on offense and allowing 7 on defense. Mineola is averaging 40 points on offense and allowing 13 on defense. As of right now almost 70% have picked Brock to win, even our own Dist. mates(et tu snuffy?) don't think the Jackets will win.

But here is why I think the Jackets will. They are on a mission and the Eagles are in the way this week just like Sunnyvale was last week. Like I said previous, now the games have higher stakes and Brock has never been here before. And this ain't roundball. After watching Sunny play White Oak I saw some things that I hoped the Jackets could take advantage of, and they did take full advantage of them.

So this week Brock. I would have liked to have been able to see the Eagles in person, video doesn't give a real sense of speed of a team that you can get standing by the fence. But after watching video on the Eagles thru the season and especially last week against Shallowater(after seeing them last year) here is what I see. Brock D is very aggressive to the RB. If they do that against the Jackets #8 will set a state record for yardage rushing from line of scrimmage. But then if you key on #8 there goes #9 bye bye. And if you throw in some reverses you will see a Jacket strolling to the house all alone. Mineola beat Sunnyvale last week with the most vanilla game plan that they have had all season long. Run it down their throat cause that's how they lost to EUSTACE.(MK13 where you at? :P) Ya'll think ya might loan out that cannon, it didn't get used very much last week.

Anyway, I'm sure some will say Brock wins, just look at the numbers they are putting up. It means nothing this Friday. The Jackets will bulldoze their way thru the Eagles 42-28. Book it. ;)

P.S. If Brock played Mineola's schedule they would have been 7-3. (losses to Winnsboro,Wills Point,and White Oak).

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Brock has a very good football team. Good luck on Thursday! I wish we could line up an play again! Congrats to Brock.

Go Jackets!

I'd love to them to schedule each other in the regular season even though that wouldn't happen. The stream was really choppy but from what I saw just two teams trying to run the ball down the opposing teams throats, fun style of football.