Star Wars

BillSimmons

I'm going to wait for the crowds to die down, so I probably won't see it until December 20th for a matinee.

That's my plan, I am working the day it comes out anyways. I really want to see it in IMAX so I will wait a few days.

You guys may have to wait a little longer than the 20th. I'm hearing rumors that is sold out for 4 days or so at most movie theaters.

It will be playing at so many theaters and at multiple screens in most of those theaters. Surely it won't be too bad on the weekend matinees.

I am thinking I will go Sat afternoon. I really don't want to go to work or see something on TV that spoils something major, so I want to see it opening weekend at least.

I've never bought movie tickets online.

In East Texas I don't think it will be too bad. Now if you want to see it in 3D and/or IMAX, it may be harder. The more limits on the screenings you can go to, the harder it might be. I guess 3D IMAX is going to be $15-20, so I don't know.

I will see it 2D first and if I really, really like it, then I can see it in a more expensive format, and by then I would think it would have died down some.

In East Texas I don't think it will be too bad. Now if you want to see it in 3D and/or IMAX, it may be harder. The more limits on the screenings you can go to, the harder it might be. I guess 3D IMAX is going to be $15-20, so I don't know.

I will see it 2D first and if I really, really like it, then I can see it in a more expensive format, and by then I would think it would have died down some.

I remember when the first Star Wars came out, and the line to the old Jerry Lewis Theater on Spur 63 in Longview was to the road. That was a good 60 yard line. Me and my brother barely made the cutoff. Opening night is going to be huge. I hope this one sets the record. Avatar and Titanic should not be on the list. The only Star Wars movie is at #20 with The Phantom Menace.

I am thinking of the longest sold out movie that I can remember in Marshall... I want to say Titanic was completely full for 4 days but I dont remember,.

I remember when the first Star Wars came out, and the line to the old Jerry Lewis Theater on Spur 63 in Longview was to the road. That was a good 60 yard line. Me and my brother barely made the cutoff. Opening night is going to be huge. I hope this one sets the record. Avatar and Titanic should not be on the list. The only Star Wars movie is at #20 with The Phantom Menace.

I watched Star Wars at the drive in in Beaumont.........

I always get excited for a good action flick that tells a story. Matrix, lotr, mocking Jay even Harry potter... I hate the Rambo type movies where you just go in like a video game, blow everything up and the movie ends

I liked all the Rambo movies, but I hated Die Hard. Then again, I was never a fan of Bruce Willis.

I liked all the Rambo movies, but I hated Die Hard. Then again, I was never a fan of Bruce Willis.

Commie.....Die Hard and Die Hard 2 are among my favorite Christmas movies........ :P

Go to the reddit : star wars leaks

AWESOME!!!!! Sounds like a great movie.......I won't share anything that I read until Saturday.......