Brock vs Cameron

player73

Brock vs Cameron Yoe  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Video screen was horrible at nrg. No matter what in the 2nd half Yoe could not stop Brock. Even if the running back wouldn't have gotten hurt. Best team to play today was Canadian. Canadian would of won D1 and D2 3a by 30 points.

Video screen was horrible at nrg. No matter what in the 2nd half Yoe could not stop Brock. Even if the running back wouldn't have gotten hurt. Best team to play today was Canadian. Canadian would of won D1 and D2 3a by 30 points.

I saw them play earlier in the year. They are an unbelievable team, and to see them in person they are even better. While I do agree they could compete and possibly win, but 30 points? Really...

Ya I watched every game today. Canadian was by far the best team I saw. They woulda had there hands full with Yoe and Brock but they were really impressive.

24 doesn't play defense. Even with smith in the game the cameron D gives up more than brock would have bottom line.

Or if Smith was in the game Yoe would of controlled the clock more and Brock would of had less chances? Can spin the if game many ways. When Earl THE Tyler Rose wants you to call him you are a special player.

Was pulling for Brock and their story about what it took to get football is great.. But you in state, put New wraps on those helmets. Lol

Let me tell you a little secret about Brock... Their school was built large enough to be a big 4A program. It is a growing community with very wealthy home owners... Since their school fits into this, they have an open enrollment. Which means kids from Weatherford, Aledo, Ft Worth, literally anywhere can go to their school until they reach their school population limit. So them winning basketball, football, girls sports titles is no joke and why I made my 4A comment yesterday. Don't be surprised if they are back again and again and again until they have a stable population in the town that fills up that school...

• Like 1

Or if Smith was in the game Yoe would of controlled the clock more and Brock would of had less chances? Can spin the if game many ways. When Earl THE Tyler Rose wants you to call him you are a special player.

Was pulling for Brock and their story about what it took to get football is great.. But you in state, put New wraps on those helmets. Lol

LOL... the helmets... a clear reason on why you should not try and be like Oregon... Oregon can have theirs refurbished and repainted weekly if they wanted...

They would have just as many chances as Yoe. They would of traded blows all game long. Brock only needed one stop to win if smith was in and they would of gotten it. BC brock would of eventually loaded the box and shut down smith.

Smith is good but not that good. Brock coach is a good one bud you have no clue what your talking about. In the end whether smith finished or not Brock would have scored more in the game.

Congrats Brock. You did something we didn't think you could do.

Two Questions I've been wondering..

1 - With all of the slipping and sliding by players alll day, did Traion's foot get caught in the carpet?

2 - With all of the Hundreds of Millions it cost to build the Stadium, why in the whole wide world could you not have somewhere to know how many timeouts a team had? I don't know if the sidelines had a problem with it. But we up in the stands sure did, and the late game strategy was a little confusing.