Brock vs Cameron

player73

Brock vs Cameron Yoe  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Congrats to Brock on the state championship. At the end of the day, they won the game and that is that.

Unfortunate way for Traion to end his career in Cameron. Had 134 yards on 15 carries in the first half before the injury. Still goes out as the leading rusher all-time in Central Texas, which is quite an accomplishment.

In the second half, the Yoe rushing game was not the same (for obvious reasons) and Brock just wore down the Yoe defense, something no other team has really been able to do.

Just my unbiased opinion....

If Smith doesn't get hurt, Yoe wins...the running game was completely different without him back there...and it took Wells away from his primary WR position. Cameron had no running game to speak of after the injury...and they still completed like 3 or 4 deep passes...with him still in the game those deep passes become more of a threat. Clearly the Yoe defense was tired in the 4th..with 24 still there Yoe probably could've controlled more clock on offense and allowed the D a little more rest. Prayers for Traion...hope he gets back to full strength soon...

That being said...Congrats to Brock..the kids played hard and were hitting on D.

• Like 2

Traion Being injured and out made a difference, but brock is a damn good football team, congrats to them, and YOE keep your head up because nobody expected us to be back this year, was supposed to be a rebuilding year, but we will be back.

That statement is a joke about not being favored

Everyone said that if Yoe was going to be stopped it was last year including

99% of the Yoe fans. Last year was the rebuilding year according to those same fans

I agree, if 24 is still in, Brock doesnt have a chance to wear out the linebackers and DL like they did with the run away then run into attack. The "what if" factor is going to be there but the cold hard facts is that this is football, injuries happen, and Brock capitalized. I was amazed at the Yoe defense being that tired, I never thought I would see them laying on the field. Congrats to both teams.

• Like 1

highschoolfootball99 aren't you from Teague? cause if you are you old news and your football program doesn't know jack about being in a state title game, Teague thought they had the game won and look what happen to them, or yall?

Held that bad RB Yall had to a career low. But your right we don't have a clue about state

Poetry Foundation

Browse: Poems » Poets »

If

BY RUDYARD KIPLING

(Brother Square-ToesRewards and Fairies)

If you can keep your head when all about you

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

But make allowance for their doubting too;

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,

Or being lied about, dont deal in lies,

Or being hated, dont give way to hating,

And yet dont look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dreamand not make dreams your master;

If you can thinkand not make thoughts your aim;

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster

And treat those two impostors just the same;

If you can bear to hear the truth youve spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,

Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,

And stoop and build em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings

And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,

And lose, and start again at your beginnings

And never breathe a word about your loss;

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew

To serve your turn long after they are gone,

And so hold on when there is nothing in you

Except the Will which says to them: Hold on!

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,

Or walk with Kingsnor lose the common touch,

If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,

If all men count with you, but none too much;

If you can fill the unforgiving minute

With sixty seconds worth of distance run,

Yours is the Earth and everything thats in it,

Andwhich is moreyoull be a Man, my son!

well Chevyman, Jacob was not the starting quarterback last year in case you didn't know, obviously not, our best receiver Aaron Simms Graduated along with many others, believe it or not Cameron was picked to not make it past the Area round this year.

Yoe returns 8/8 and they weren't favored? Get real guy

What is the latest on Traion?

From his Facebook page...

Traion Smith

43 mins ·

STAND UP YOE NATION!!!!! 24 IS DOING JUST FINE! IF Y'ALL KNOW ME WELL ENOUGH, YOU ALL KNOW I'M A WARRIOR AND WILL GET THROUGH THIS WITH GOD BY MY SIDE! ITS BEEN A GREAT RIDE YOE FOOTBALL!

All I can say is, look at the first half, then look at the second half, and do the simple math on what the difference was. Not sayin' Yoe lost that game JUST because we lost one player. But it obviously made a difference.

Congrats, Brock Eagles - Not sayin' the players aren't great athletes or didn't do the work, but let's call it what it is: Y'all got what y'all payed for.

All I can say is, look at the first half, then look at the second half, and do the simple math on what the difference was. Not sayin' Yoe lost that game JUST because we lost one player. But it obviously made a difference.

Congrats, Brock Eagles - Not sayin' the players aren't great athletes or didn't do the work, but let's call it what it is: Y'all got what y'all payed for.

I watched the game, & that's not how I saw it at all; Yoe was seriously hobbled without their Workhorse, but that's just "The Breaks," Brock won the game cleanly... Somebody's gotta lose every game, there Are NO Ties... The Why's don't matter, that's just how it is! Get over it.

Yyyeeeeaahhh, we kinda figured that. Nobody wants to throw it out there, bit it's kinda hard to look at their team and their crowd and not know from Jump Street..

Let me tell you a little secret about Brock... Their school was built large enough to be a big 4A program. It is a growing community with very wealthy home owners... Since their school fits into this, they have an open enrollment. Which means kids from Weatherford, Aledo, Ft Worth, literally anywhere can go to their school until they reach their school population limit. So them winning basketball, football, girls sports titles is no joke and why I made my 4A comment yesterday. Don't be surprised if they are back again and again and again until they have a stable population in the town that fills up that school...

So we don't need to look scoreboard?