Brock vs Cameron

player73

Brock vs Cameron Yoe  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Did you celebrate when Traion went down? I saw some brock fans doing it in clear view.

If no one else will say it, I will. Stop being a cry baby. Geez. Traion got hurt. Everyone at the game was sad to see that happen to such a good athlete. Would Brock had won if he had not gotten hurt? Who knows? Brock won. Period. No one cheered when he got hurt. You can try and spin the outcome and make everyone seem bad however you want. Brock won/Yoe lost.

If no one else will say it, I will. Stop being a cry baby. Geez. Traion got hurt. Everyone at the game was sad to see that happen to such a good athlete. Would Brock had won if he had not gotten hurt? Who knows? Brock won. Period. No one cheered when he got hurt. You can try and spin the outcome and make everyone seem bad however you want. Brock won/Yoe lost.

There wasn't any Brock fans celebrating where I was sitting either. Everyone in the stadium knew immediately that it was a serious injury. Let me flashback to last year when Yoe knocked out Teague who was playing without their All State 2,000 yd rusher / Safety. A Teague poster said it would have been a different game if Love was playing and your fellow Yoe posters blasted him with the " injuries are part of the game, next man up , etc. " We can play the what if game till the cows come home.I hate the young man got hurt and pray for a speedy recovery but I can tell you that Love is still not 100 per cent a year later. One thing I pretty well know is that Brock will be back on their side of the bracket at State and regions 3 and 4 had better prepare for that smash mouth football that Yoe wasn't.

• Like 1

Yes, you can point to a lot of different things, including injuries, but at the end of the day Brock was able to move the ball consistently, and that is what won them the game.

To me, the top team Cameron has played over the past four years was Newton of 2012. However, the top team Cameron has had the past four years was also the 2012 version, no question about that in my opinion. Why? Defensively, there were no holes. Cameron is a defensive first team, and when it comes down to it, that should be our stronger side. Many people will point to the running-back position this off-season. While that is obviously important with the loss of Smith, I will be looking more at our defensive front, especially linebacker play and the personnel we have there. To me, that will be the the deciding factor in games where we face elite level competition like Brock. We have a great coaching staff, and I think they are able to get the most out of what they have out there, regardless if it is a DI guy or someone that will not play at the next level.

I am looking forward to 2016. As player73 pointed out, Brock has a good chance of getting back. With what Cameron has coming back and coming up, this team should have a good shot at getting back to state for the 6th time in 7 years.

There wasn't any Brock fans celebrating where I was sitting either. Everyone in the stadium knew immediately that it was a serious injury. Let me flashback to last year when Yoe knocked out Teague who was playing without their All State 2,000 yd rusher / Safety. A Teague poster said it would have been a different game if Love was playing and your fellow Yoe posters blasted him with the " injuries are part of the game, next man up , etc. " We can play the what if game till the cows come home.I hate the young man got hurt and pray for a speedy recovery but I can tell you that Love is still not 100 per cent a year later. One thing I pretty well know is that Brock will be back on their side of the bracket at State and regions 3 and 4 had better prepare for that smash mouth football that Yoe wasn't.

Yoe09 how many back on defense? Adams was sr correct?

name="Yoe09" post="2341414" timestamp="1450546288"]Yes, you can point to a lot of different things, including injuries, but at the end of the day Brock was able to move the ball consistently, and that is what won them the game.

To me, the top team Cameron has played over the past four years was Newton of 2012. However, the top team Cameron has had the past four years was also the 2012 version, no question about that in my opinion. Why? Defensively, there were no holes. Cameron is a defensive first team, and when it comes down to it, that should be our stronger side. Many people will point to the running-back position this off-season. While that is obviously important with the loss of Smith, I will be looking more at our defensive front, especially linebacker play and the personnel we have there. To me, that will be the the deciding factor in games where we face elite level competition like Brock. We have a great coaching staff, and I think they are able to get the most out of what they have out there, regardless if it is a DI guy or someone that will not play at the next level.

I am looking forward to 2016. As player73 pointed out, Brock has a good chance of getting back. With what Cameron has coming back and coming up, this team should have a good shot at getting back to state for the 6th time in 7 years.

I am not saying one player represents the entire team or community by any means, and we definitely recognize and appreciate that the Brock team and coaches were huddled and praying for Traion - But we were sitting right behind the rail next to the band, right across the end zone from where Traion's injury happened, and there was one Brock player with shaggy dark hair kneeling on the end zone who WAS smiling.

And I'll say it again - The scoreboard and stats tell the story: 20-7 at halftime, and Yoe was rolling, and holding Brock out of the end zone. Traion doesn't get hurt, Yoemen take that trophy.

And I'll say it again - The scoreboard and stats tell the story: 20-7 at halftime, and Yoe was rolling, and holding Brock out of the end zone. Traion doesn't get hurt, Yoemen take that trophy.

Since we are playing the shoulda, woulda, coulda game. IMO Yoe is not even playing in the last two Championship games if Teague had their all state 2,000 yd RB / DB not counting that Bell # 6 played the first Cameron game with a partial ACL tear and played the second game on one leg with a deep bruise that limited him to only defense. That hurt the Lions since he was their best RB and Loves backup the year before. We played a freshman RB against y'all two years ago. So we know how you feel when you play someone without your best player at least y'all had him for a half.