Tatum 2016

Eagleborn

Or you could go south a little bit a get Barry Bowman out of Center. He's a dawg at Coaching!! Turned Center around in 1 year and made it look easy.

I hope Bowman stays at Center for awhile. It's good seeing them have success. They have the athletes year in and year out to have a really successful program. It's good to see a team that has struggled so much over the years have success.

As for Keeling at Waskom, I feel the same as I do about Bowman. It's great what he is doing at Waskom. For Keeling it might be one of those deals where the grass isn't always greener. I know Tatum has top notch everything with athletes to go with it, but you just don't know how it's going to go until you get there. No doubt Tatum is the better job, but he is a big fish in a small pond right now. If I was him I would see what kind of run I could put together over 8-10 years. He might put together a Traylor / Surratt type run. That's worth staying at a smaller school IMO. He has plenty of time to take a step up in the future. How old is Keeling? He looks fairly young (mid 40's?). Guys got 20 more years to coach.

No doubt Tatum is an upgrade over pretty much any job in ETX with the exception of 5 or 6 programs. They should have pretty much pick of the litter.

I was thinking more along the lines of David Collins at Pine Tree. 2 years into Pine Tree and he went 4-6 this year. That is rarely done at PT if you know anything about their football program.

He pushed Gilmer & Marshall to the brink this year, but he did not have the talent to outlast either team. He's done a wonderful job at Pine Tree; and, this Tatum gig could be fruitful for him as well as Tatum ISD. I'm sure Tatum can pay him what Pine Tree is paying him.

Or you could go south a little bit a get Barry Bowman out of Center. He's a dawg at Coaching!! Turned Center around in 1 year and made it look easy.

John Frazier at West Rusk would be a good one as well.....he's got that place rocking!

Or Kurt Traylor. He's just as good of a coach as any head coach around here!

Either way, there are several great local coaches that are a good fit for Tatum. I would be surprised if Tatum looked outside of East Texas for a coach!

I doubt they go down that Bowman trail.

I hope Bowman stays at Center for awhile. It's good seeing them have success. They have the athletes year in and year out to have a really successful program. It's good to see a team that has struggled so much over the years have success.

As for Keeling at Waskom, I feel the same as I do about Bowman. It's great what he is doing at Waskom. For Keeling it might be one of those deals where the grass isn't always greener. I know Tatum has top notch everything with athletes to go with it, but you just don't know how it's going to go until you get there. No doubt Tatum is the better job, but he is a big fish in a small pond right now. If I was him I would see what kind of run I could put together over 8-10 years. He might put together a Traylor / Surratt type run. That's worth staying at a smaller school IMO. He has plenty of time to take a step up in the future. How old is Keeling? He looks fairly young (mid 40's?). Guys got 20 more years to coach.

No doubt Tatum is an upgrade over pretty much any job in ETX with the exception of 5 or 6 programs. They should have pretty much pick of the litter.

Keeling not coming he heard Tatum is to strick on school colors...:p

Scott Ford

Some don't know whether you talking about a ford dealership in Mexia or Va.

Maybe a Hocky coach but I bet it is

Former Nacogdoches head coach; Hidalgo coach and Marshall football player Scott Ford
now the Elysian Fields' head football coach and athletic director,

Some don't know whether you talking about a ford dealership in Mexia or Va.

Maybe a Hocky coach but I bet it is

Former Nacogdoches head coach; Hidalgo coach and Marshall football player Scott Ford

now the Elysian Fields' head football coach and athletic director,

Eagles8 was hoping to get some one in there that would air it out, y'all's search is over.......Scott Ford is the man for this job!