Tatum 2016

Eagleborn

Chip is familiar with Eagles, not exactly the right color of Green, but logo is similar. You may be on to something

Same helmet from 2009 too.

The Facilities are also probably equal too. He may jump at the chance if only he knew.

but not sure if he has much experience running a washing machine.

Heard Tatum offered to rename the gym after him if he took the football job.

You might ought to be in San Antonio chaperoning your Horn Frogs after curfew. I know you are a part of the program up there now...I have seen your tweets on the home screen. Glad for you, I know you are an integral part of the program. I bet before long you will have them wearing their helmets backwards because that would be cool.

Homolion...if I want something out of you I will pull it. Go back to your all male lion cage.

You might ought to be in San Antonio chaperoning your Horn Frogs after curfew. I know you are a part of the program up there now...I have seen your tweets on the home screen. Glad for you, I know you are an integral part of the program. I bet before long you will have them wearing their helmets backwards because that would be cool.

Homolion...if I want something out of you I will pull it. Go back to your all male lion cage.

So you didn't deny the renaming of the gym.

Interesting.

Neat.