Tatum 2016

Eagleborn

I would think that they would need to try to get someone in before realignment on February 1st. As good as Tatum usually is, if Padilla's projected district for them holds up....it's brutal. It would probably scare some off. You would be playing Carthage's and Gilmer's every week.

I would think that they would need to try to get someone in before realignment on February 1st. As good as Tatum usually is, if Padilla's projected district for them holds up....it's brutal. It would probably scare some off. You would be playing Carthage's and Gilmer's every week.

I didn't see it. How about a link to it?

It's not like we never been in a district with them before.

Huh? Carthage is D1 my man.

Since this about the only story going at this point, it might be fun to speculate on the surrounding factors. Will they stipulate to the new hire who he can bring in? Does he or she (pc) have free reign or will they be confined to working with the existing staff? This could be a good job for somebody as one might expect the pay to be maybe 6 figure range, or at least very close. Seems to me though, there will be a large shdow still looming overhead, at least for a few years. Wish whomever takes this on the best. Folks around Tatum do love their football, and they expect to have winning teams.

Since this about the only story going at this point, it might be fun to speculate on the surrounding factors. Will they stipulate to the new hire who he can bring in? Does he or she (pc) have free reign or will they be confined to working with the existing staff? This could be a good job for somebody as one might expect the pay to be maybe 6 figure range, or at least very close. Seems to me though, there will be a large shdow still looming overhead, at least for a few years. Wish whomever takes this on the best. Folks around Tatum do love their football, and they expect to have winning teams.

I'm sure who ever is the coach they will be given every opportunity to succeed.

Whoever gets the job make sure they keep Henderson on the schedule lol. I would absolutely love to have this game turn into a yearly rivalry.

You'll really need to upgrade the stadium. Of all the stadiums you played in this year which were the two on the bottom.