Tatum 2016

Eagleborn

You'd figure as small as Tatum is it would squeek out at some point...but surprisingly enough....nobody acts like they know anything. Prolly best anyway. You'd have a favorite and when they didn't hire him you'd be pouty faced all year lol

this probably goes without saying but.... some coaches that don't get the job prefer that their players/coaches/school/community don't know that they're out applying for other jobs.. i think they deserve that

Agreed, which is why i said he'd prolly never know the four finalist....just the one who gets the job. And I am sure Tatum will do everything they can to make sure this happens.

You'd figure as small as Tatum is it would squeek out at some point...but surprisingly enough....nobody acts like they know anything. Prolly best anyway. You'd have a favorite and when they didn't hire him you'd be pouty faced all year lol

Depends on who is interviewing ... as quiet as it's been, I am assuming only the principal, sup, and asst AD were involved ... it's good to see that privacy still matters in some circles ... in many cases now, interview groups include teachers, community, etc. and there's no way to keep that quiet ... and in most cases coaches (who don't get the job) really would like that it be kept private from their current kids ... kudos to TISD.

• Like 1

this probably goes without saying but.... some coaches that don't get the job prefer that their players/coaches/school/community don't know that they're out applying for other jobs.. i think they deserve that

Well said ... and often forgotten ... have noticed lately that schools like to brag on how many coaches applied for "their" job ... and some are always interested in who it was who applied ...

I don't think yall really know anything lol. Keeping a big top secret from a 0-10 team is quite hilarious. Good luck

And to think....yall had to wait til we went 0-10 to accept the offer to play us. When we weren't down all we got was, its not a good fit for us. One 0-10 season....and now its a good fit?

Lol I been wanting this game for years . Call it the Rusk county Showdown. This county deserves a good rivalry. While your at it , carthage needs to be on yall yearly schedule as well. Of course this is sole my opinion and no one elses.

Agreed....id love to have them on the sked. We'd be battle tested. And i have been waitin for Tatum/Henderson as well.

Just saw this over at TheOldCoach.com

Per Matt Stepp

HC in DFW with some East TX ties

A Div. III assistant coach

An assistant coach from the Houston Area

A current East TX HC

Matt Stepp

Senior Analyst

[email protected]

@Matt_Stepp817

3A D2

Denial anyone.

Unless a big name coach from a bigger or more winning school is the guy not many will care. Keeping secret is just silly esp after atrocious season yall had.

It's obvious you have no idea, not even the slightest clue.....

Denial anyone.

Unless a big name coach from a bigger or more winning school is the guy not many will care. Keeping secret is just silly esp after atrocious season yall had.

Considering it ain't nunya dang business....this top flight gig can be all the hush hush business it needs to be. We've had one atrocious season in 2 decades bruh.....can you say the same? If you had the facilities and rep that Tatum has you'd be so tickled you'd pee your pants.