Tatum 2016

Eagleborn

Smoaky tweeting that multiple sources have named West Rusk coach. Board meeting tonight.

Please clarify, I didn't say John Frazier was named the AD/FB coach at Tatum, but he would be recommended as the AD/FB coach and PER SCHOOL BOARD APPROVAL, he will replace Andy Evans.

I think he already has a name, but you can tell the sources thanks.

And, who would those sources be in your opinion? I love my members on the posts on this board, but I have to do it a different way my friend. There's speculation, there's tossing out names, and then there's legitimate confirmation from people who are decision-makers. But, I've used this message board many times to help me make some calls, but I was allowing some time to go by before tweeting today.

Thank you.

Hold up, I thought it was a done deal.....lol

Frazier may get it, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. I thought Tatum would win a game this year but nope. So let's just wait and see what happens.

Who ever said "it's a done deal?" Not me...I've reported he will be recommended, there's a big difference.

And, who would those sources be in your opinion? I love my members on the posts on this board, but I have to do it a different way my friend. There's speculation, there's tossing out names, and then there's legitimate confirmation from people who are decision-makers. But, I've used this message board many times to help me make some calls, but I was allowing some time to go by before tweeting today.

Thank you.

Makes me no difference who the sources are. I was just making a stupid joke that may have gone over your head or maybe not. I've been one of a just a few saying lets ride this thing out and see what happens because as far as most people know, there hasn't been a final vote. All I'm saying is not to count your chickens before they hatch.

Hold up, I thought it was a done deal.....lol

Frazier may get it, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. I thought Tatum would win a game this year but nope. So let's just wait and see what happens.

Sound like you would not approve of this hire????

Makes me no difference who the sources are. I was just making a stupid joke that may have gone over your head or maybe not. I've been one of a just a few saying lets ride this thing out and see what happens because as far as most people know, there hasn't been a final vote. All I'm saying is not to count your chickens before they hatch.

Yes, I know all the speculation of what might happen tonight, who is all-in or all-drama, or what might happen if the recommendation isn't accepted, or who the power brokers are in the school district.

That's not it at all. I just think it's funny how all this was supposed to be all hush hush then people started coming out the wood-works calling Fraziers name out. All I'm saying is I'm not going to get all worked up until its final.

I understand what you are saying, but its very hard to keep things on the hush these days.