Tatum 2016

Eagleborn

Skid, your board or you (Lol) will reap what you sow. Good luck finding the right person. Just so you know... all of East Texas, including South East Texas thinks Tatum screwed up this whole thing. And the bulk of the blame lies with a school board who didn't take the recommendation of the top 4 administrators in their district. Ya'll go find a good coach. He will win in a few years because of the facilities and talent in Tatum. What ya'll don't realize is that you set the entire district back when the board did not support its most trusted leaders. Have fun.

Skid, your board or you (Lol) will reap what you sow. Good luck finding the right person. Just so you know... all of East Texas, including South East Texas thinks Tatum screwed up this whole thing. And the bulk of the blame lies with a school board who didn't take the recommendation of the top 4 administrators in their district. Ya'll go find a good coach. He will win in a few years because of the facilities and talent in Tatum. What ya'll don't realize is that you set the entire district back when the board did not support its most trusted leaders. Have fun.

All of ET and SET? You're speaking for everyone? lol

Indeed I am. Lol. Nah guys. Just telling what I think. Might have exaggerated my territory a little. Lol. Good luck eagles.

I will leave ya'll alone to find a coach now.

I wouldn't worry too much about us finding a good coach. I think its funny that people think we won't find a good one now. For all you know, the board could be sittin on a hell of a coach.

The more I read and hear about this situation, it appears it would be a hard gig for just about any head coach wanting to bring in his own assistants. Wouldn't surprise me too much to see Evans stay another year.

If so, We may have more injuries and kids trying to transfer.

We have a very simple system down here in Tatum,,, the people vote for the members of the Board who make the best decisions for all of our district.. The Board does the hiring and handles the other business,,,,and here the supt as well as all the staff,, work for the people who pays their salary,thro taxes. as governed by our elected School Board...I have the utmost respect and confidence in the members of our Elected Board,,, and I want to say Thank You for sending the statement that you have...I am sure there is a reason for the non hiring of a recommended individual..But I assure all of you Bashers,,We at TATUM will have no problem finding a coach who WANTS to be a part of our community and system, and fits the wants of our School Board!!!!

• Like 1

We have a very simple system down here in Tatum,,, the people vote for the members of the Board who make the best decisions for all of our district.. The Board does the hiring and handles the other business,,,,and here the supt as well as all the staff,, work for the people who pays their salary,thro taxes. as governed by our elected School Board...I have the utmost respect and confidence in the members of our Elected Board,,, and I want to say Thank You for sending the statement that you have...I am sure there is a reason for the non hiring of a recommended individual..But I assure all of you Bashers,,We at TATUM will have no problem finding a coach who WANTS to be a part of our community and system, and fits the wants of our School Board!!!!

Y'all will hire someone, no doubt, but you won't get the best you could've had because of this debacle.

Y'all will hire someone, no doubt, but you won't get the best you could've had because of this debacle.

You don't think the school board will be able to get the targeted man they want? Just poof, the other 3 finalist just split huh?