Tatum 2016

Eagleborn

Yep 11-2 to a 0-10 team is a step up .. Doesn't matter ,if he didn't want to be here he needed to move on...

Ok I'll be nice.. Hate it for ya, really do.... BUT, it's not just about you. Keep that in mind.

Also, not only his he the new head football coach but he is also the athletic director. Look at other sports. Volleyball was highly ranked at some point this past season. Both basketball teams are ranked, baseball/softball have been and will continue to reach playoffs, boys and girls track......... man, if you've never heard of either I feel sorry for you.

Despite, that 0-10 record you keep throwing out, even though you have NO clue what-so-ever the circumstances, Tatum is still successful - in all sports. Hence they LONE STAR CUP they show proudly in the field house.

Ok, now to football... Give me ONE thing Kaufman has accomplished that Tatum hasn't. Just one?

Have you ever been on the TISD campus? College schools are jealous. A three-story pressbox at Eagle Stadium (also has one of those things you can watch a replay on + state titles for other sports), a coliseum with two gyms for hoops (5 gyms total campus wide), baseball and softball complex with stadium seating and last, but, not least a nice track with a field events COMPLEX that's lighted behind the stadium.... Oh, then there's the DI weight room that's attached to the indoor football field.

Again, hate it for ya..

• Like 2

Ok I'll be nice.. Hate it for ya, really do.... BUT, it's not just about you. Keep that in mind.

Also, not only his he the new head football coach but he is also the athletic director. Look at other sports. Volleyball was highly ranked at some point this past season. Both basketball teams are ranked, baseball/softball have been and will continue to reach playoffs, boys and girls track......... man, if you've never heard of either I feel sorry for you.

Despite, that 0-10 record you keep throwing out, even though you have NO clue what-so-ever the circumstances, Tatum is still successful - in all sports. Hence they LONE STAR CUP they show proudly in the field house.

Ok, now to football... Give me ONE thing Kaufman has accomplished that Tatum hasn't. Just one?

Have you ever been on the TISD campus? College schools are jealous. A three-story pressbox at Eagle Stadium (also has one of those things you can watch a replay on + state titles for other sports), a coliseum with two gyms for hoops (5 gyms total campus wide), baseball and softball complex with stadium seating and last, but, not least a nice track with a field events COMPLEX that's lighted behind the stadium.... Oh, then there's the DI weight room that's attached to the indoor football field.

Again, hate it for ya..

BOOM SHAKALAKA

Again, hate it for ya..

Wow .. Very nice .. I'm from Kaufman not Tatum.. So I couldn't care less about your facilities.. I care about our Kids here and have for thirty years .. I do know about your history there anybody that keeps up with High School Football does .. Has nothing to do with what I was talking about.. But I've been to the gym and worked out my frustrations and am moving on .. Good luck with your new coach

• Like 1

Again, hate it for ya..

Wow .. Very nice .. I'm from Kaufman not Tatum.. So I couldn't care less about your facilities.. I care about our Kids here and have for thirty years .. I do know about your history there anybody that keeps up with High School Football does .. Has nothing to do with what I was talking about.. But I've been to the gym and worked out my frustrations and am moving on .. Good luck with your new coach

Sounds like it's not the coach that wins. It's the kids and facilities that do all the winning. So, in theory, any ol slap can show up and win it all.

Though, incorrect, some slap earlier in the thread did indeed say that. I lol'd...

The supt at Tatum never worked for the last AD's dad. He hired Andy Evans because he was a very capable coach. I believe AE was burnt out. It happens very often.

Barker is a much better selection for Tatum ISD. It might take him a couple of years but the ball will be rolling.

Again, hate it for ya..

No you dont,,,...!!!! lol