Tatum 2016

Eagleborn

I know the 2007 thread when Tatum played Daingerfield went 47 pages and about 925 posts. That was a single season thread unlike the Daingerfield/ New Boston thread that is about 5 seasons combined.

wow thats crazy. Tatum does like to talk about football.well talk about Tatum in general. ie page 37 of this .

Yep, no need to stop this thread. Le's start talking about how many on this staff will be retained? How many coaches will be making the move from Kaufman? What secondary sport programs will be affected by the changes?

At Tatum we don't like to call the other sports secondary. We think that all sports are important.

We would like to win the LONE STAR CUP again

To show we win at all sports. that is one of Coach Barker's assets that his other sports were winners too.

Also academics goes into consideration on the LSC.

The Elementary beating the second place district finisher in UIL competition by 141 pts. shows we are on our way of improving that too.

At Tatum we don't like to call the other sports secondary. We think that all sports are important.

We would like to win the LONE STAR CUP again

To show we win at all sports. that is one of Coach Barker's assets that his other sports were winners too.

Also academics goes into consideration on the LSC.

The Elementary beating the second place district finisher in UIL competition by 141 pts. shows we are on our way of improving that too.

All right then. What sports other than football will be impacted by the coaching change?

Sorry, but I could care less about Elementary UIL.

All right then. What sports other than football will be impacted by the coaching change?

Sorry, but I could care less about Elementary UIL.

You shush up......my daughter helped destroy the competition in that uil meet.

• Like 1