Tatum 2016

Eagleborn

Dirty bird how many helmets have you seen thown across the sibe line.? Kids quit at half time then back on the field the next week?. And the kids cussing the coaches on the sidelines.

Not sure about kids quitting and coming back. I would have to know the exact situation and all the details before commenting on that. You know, like all the people blaming the police for Mike Browns death before the details came out.

Kids cussing coaches out? I personally can't hear coach/player interactions A. Because I'm too far away and B. Because I'm yelling myself.

Helmets being thrown. Since Evans has been here, I can remember it happening 2 or 3 times.

Dirty bird how many helmets have you seen thown across the sibe line.? Kids quit at half time then back on the field the next week?. And the kids cussing the coaches on the sidelines.

Ha.. Maybe you have confused Tatum with Canton at the playoff game at Rose a few years back.. Both teams do wear green.:)

Ha.. Maybe you have confused Tatum with Canton at the playoff game at Rose a few years back.. Both teams do wear green.:)

Like no one has ever moved to Tatum for a better education. I sense some hostility here.

THAT IS OVER AND DONE WITH. Move on.

Oh, it was for a better education. Gotcha. You improve you chances of being better educated when you move to a better school when you are younger, not waiting until you senior year so your point is invalid.

I don't know about throwing helmets or the other stuff but I do have first hand knowledge of the "cussing" ... I got "conned" into working the chains at a home game vs Tatum several years back and I could not believe the language coming from the players and the coaches on the Tatum sideline. If that's what goes on now days by the coaches and allowing the players to talk that way too, something is seriously wrong ...

lolz...... She's so upset she edited her own post.

I did not edit my post. Winnsboro has not had a volleyball program since the late 1970's and until a new administration and an interest there will probably never have one. I really do not care. My days of backing the Winnsboro programs are getting slimmer until some changes are made and then I may not back them then.

I did not edit my post. Winnsboro has not had a volleyball program since the late 1970's and until a new administration and an interest there will probably never have one. I really do not care. My days of backing the Winnsboro programs are getting slimmer until some changes are made and then I may not back them then.

I heard Winny was building a new Soccer complex with Turf.

I don't know about throwing helmets or the other stuff but I do have first hand knowledge of the "cussing" ... I got "conned" into working the chains at a home game vs Tatum several years back and I could not believe the language coming from the players and the coaches on the Tatum sideline. If that's what goes on now days by the coaches and allowing the players to talk that way too, something is seriously wrong ...

lol

Weaksauce.....