Tatum 2016

Eagleborn

This is typical East Texas politics. Absolutely unbelievable. Too much small town "who's in power". How is that Allen ISD, clearly a jaugernaut is multiple UIL events, hires a new head football coach in about 48 hours. And you know there's politics in that district, but somehow they took care of that important issue of hiring a ball coach. Well done ET.

I never saw where it was actually reported other than on theoldcoach(and he just owned up to the uh oh).....all I saw was that he was being recommended. That has nothing to do with being hired. The only ones I saw saying he got the job were simply posters on forums.

Yeah, it was a few Members saying it was a done deal. Smoak and Stepp just reported that it was a recommendation.

The two Big Birds wanted Frazier.... The twin/board never did. Hate it for Frazier, but he did the right thing. Getting hired by two birds retiring next year, and working for a board that didn't want him would be bad. This want small town politics either.... It was known from the beginning that Frazier wasn't wanted.

Town*/board

The two Big Birds wanted Frazier.... The twin/board never did. Hate it for Frazier, but he did the right thing. Getting hired by two birds retiring next year, and working for a board that didn't want him would be bad. This want small town politics either.... It was known from the beginning that Frazier wasn't wanted.

Town*/board

Seems to me that if it were "small town politics", there would have been a decision tonight.

All the media outlets were racing to be the first to break the story.

I can't speak for everyone else, what I reported was Frazier would be recommended tonight, and in fact, I also added, "per school board approval," because I've seen many of these deals go sour. In the end, he backed out, but never once did I report the job was his at Tatum.

Just saw this over at TheOldCoach.com

Per Matt Stepp

HC in DFW with some East TX ties

A Div. III assistant coach

An assistant coach from the Houston Area

A current East TX HC

Matt Stepp

Senior Analyst

[email protected]

@Matt_Stepp817

So this leaves the other three in and the East TX HC out.

I can't speak for everyone else, what I reported was Frazier would be recommended tonight, and in fact, I also added, "per school board approval," because I've seen many of these deals go sour. In the end, he backed out, but never once did I report the job was his at Tatum.

I know. I took up for you and Stepp.