Tatum 2016

Eagleborn

I heard he was gonna call that touchdown play a lot.

I am really a fan of the First down play.

I really like it when the announcer says and another first down for the Eagles.

but or course it is always good to hear.

And he could go all...........thu .......Way.

We ran our mouths during an 0-10 season. All hell will break loose if there's a win or two.

Yes indeed. We gonna talk regardless. But don't let Barker average 40+ points a game in his first year.....some of us might get suspended....even banned lol.

Coached against Andy for several years and he always made you feel welcome in Tatum when hosting any event. Football games, Basketball Tourn., Track meet, he always had a smile on his face (probably b/c he knew he was about to kick our butt). I wish him luck in his new venture. If I can give him some advice about leaving the sideline is the itch will be pretty strong for awhile but it gets better.

Can't wait to watch these Eagles play this year....definitely not an 0-10 program as everyone should know.

What do you guys have returning? How were the lower levels?

JV and freshman either won district or had a share in the district title.

That's with about 8 of the JVs best players being moved up to varsity and starting around mid-season.

We joke about it, but Tatum basically returns 25 starters.....

JV and freshman either won district or had a share in the district title.

That's with about 8 of the JVs best players being moved up to varsity and starting around mid-season.

We joke about it, but Tatum basically returns 25 starters.....

We got some good talent returning and moving up. Should be plenty for Barker, Hylander, and the staff to work with.

• 2 weeks later...

Just adding to this..Crazy #1025.. Wonder how long this bar will be set for. Be great to get insight on how transition is going and how the program is coming along. nice to sneak over and watch some football off-season.

Just adding to this..Crazy #1025.. Wonder how long this bar will be set for. Be great to get insight on how transition is going and how the program is coming along. nice to sneak over and watch some football off-season.

From what I understand, the kids really like Barker and Hylander ( from the small amount of time Hylander has been able to get over to Tatum ) and are excited about next season.

Thank you for your contribution.

Things are going good from what I can tell. The kids really like him. The weight room is "jumping" now with enthusasm that hasn't been seen in a while. What changes he has made to the off season program is unknown but I do know some changes have been made. Other than that, it's hard to tell... TBH. Small school spring sports stuff.