Tatum 2016

Eagleborn

There have already been a couple of coaches contacted about this job. This thing may move faster than most think. This job is one of the best around with facilies, athletes and location. Dont know much about the admin or board but should be a great job.

I wonder if Coach Barker will throw his name in the hat. . . . .he has had a good run at Garrison and now Kaufman. He coached in the area for years and has a state championship at Henderson. I got to see this guy coach at Garrison. Seems like he would be a good fit.

Who was his defensive coordinator at Garrison? was it Prince?

Jobs like that don't take forever. I bet they knew this a long time ago. I highly doubt evans all of sudden just lost his mojo. This is a good job in terms of facilities , uniforms, money ect.....

Thanks I hope it's Scott hale selfishly of course. I hope yall get a good one.

Dude...there aint a 2nd tuesday in next week. lol, its just a sayin. I have no idea when..........well...i know stuff, but this kinda info can get me knocked off by the mob. I aint a talkin.

There have already been a couple of coaches contacted about this job. This thing may move faster than most think. This job is one of the best around with facilies, athletes and location. Dont know much about the admin or board but should be a great job.

Throw some names out there. Give us a hint or something.

And just how did the DeBerry Jacket's team do this year?

What does that have to do with getting some hints on some names of who has been contacted by Tatum?

But to answer your question, EF finished outside the top four but I'm not sure exactly what spot because I'm just the casual fan. I do not have any kids or family that plays so I don't follow them as close as most on here. I just like to come here and get the scoop. I'm sure you already knew the answer to your question though.