Tatum 2016

Eagleborn

I am done with this thread. Watching the paint dry in my den is more exciting than this entire thread. Until we get some real info, I'm outta here!!!!

No, wait....come back.....you were so important to this thread.......it won't survive without you.

According the superintendent's newsletter to district employees, the recommendation for AD will be made at the February board meeting (second Tuesday of the month). I don't know who all applied, but apparently there is a very strong candidate pool. Most of the rumors about seeing someone on campus, was just from them coming to turn in their resume/application...very unlikely it was a "interview tour." I feel it will be someone with a PROVEN winning record and someone that could carry on The Uncommon Man type programs. Someone with AD experience!

According the superintendent's newsletter to district employees, the recommendation for AD will be made at the February board meeting (second Tuesday of the month). I don't know who all applied, but apparently there is a very strong candidate pool. Most of the rumors about seeing someone on campus, was just from them coming to turn in their resume/application...very unlikely it was a "interview tour." I feel it will be someone with a PROVEN winning record and someone that could carry on The Uncommon Man type programs. Someone with AD experience!

We need an air raid guy. Throw it 50 times a game.