George Ranch vs Lake Ridge

DAWG91

Another instance when we get robbed of great football. 3 players that are unable to play the game to their fullest, and they meant a lot. I believe between the 3, they accounted for 7200 yards and 88 TDs. That is unbelievable. I hate it but it's part of it and life marches on. Congratulations George Ranch.

Hats off to GR they are very explosive and deserve the win

Just to much for LR to over come. Like psoted ealier we lost our 3 best players vs aledo in semis

Jett, Duke and Rod, they accounted for 7200 yards and 88 tds, just this year.

We only had 4 days to prepare for SC.

I saw several plays that Jett woild have easily picked up 20 yards running but took 1 step and threw the ball away. It was only 21-0 at half, but in 2nf half we were trying to strip ball and not wrap and anderson made us pay, thats what good teams do

As far as next year, u got to aee our soph QB in 2nd half abd he made some good plays, our JV was 90%sophs and went 8-2 only giving up 96 points. We will be fine.

Once again congrats to GR, yall deserve the win....

Keep in mind these are high school kids, when your leader, who was 5a PoY and 1st team all state cant play unfortunately it effects whole team.

And HS generally dont have the depth to replace top 3 players in 4 days. Every HS in texas would have struggled also

• Like 1