Bowl Season

JohnnyFootball

Correction. I am knowing the wrong guy won the Heisman. He didn't play for a media darling team or conference. Plus he is on the West Coast. A lot of people are asleep when they play.

I saw him in 4 games this season... in our Heisman poll, I had McCaffrey 1, Henry 2, Fournette 3. I thought Mayfield was outstanding, but these RBs basically made their teams who they are this season.

And while we ate on this thread, I thought Watson for Clemson is great. He is the identity of Clemson this season. I think they have been deserving of their #1 ranking most of the season... however, I don't think he throws well enough to beat Bama and I don't think the Clemson front 7 will be able to be physical enough to stop the downhill running of Bama. However, Bama has peed the bed their fair share of times over the past 3-4 seasons against teams that shouldn't even stand a chance.

Fourth time to watch them this year I guess that's not enough?

Been saying all year long they were overrated.

Ok, but you asked "how did they ever win a game?"...

Watching 4 games you should know already.

1) they are well coached.

2) they had a favorable schedule

3) they were essentially mistake free all season.

Who cares if they are over-rated? I said it all season too, but deserving and over-rated are 2 different animals. You can be over-rated but still win games you aren't supposed to. But they aren't bad like you have insinuated on this thread already.

Ok, but you asked "how did they ever win a game?"...

Watching 4 games you should know already.

1) they are well coached.

2) they had a favorable schedule

3) they were essentially mistake free all season.

Who cares if they are over-rated? I said it all season too, but deserving and over-rated are 2 different animals. You can be over-rated but still win games you aren't supposed to. But they aren't bad like you have insinuated on this thread already.

Mav, it was said in jest, you know like kidding wise?

So far Okie St. is laying an egg.

They weren't good. Only decent team they beat this season was a hobbled TCU. Lost to the decent teams they played. got smoked by OU, lost to baylor with their 3rd string qb in most of the game, and then killed by ole miss. Okie state record was a result of their cake schedule. Hell, if UTs Punter could catch the ball, even the horns would've beat them this year.

I guess they didn't deserve to be there.

Lmao still butt hurt about that huh? I promise it's going to be okay. And yeah looking at their record, they deserved to be in this game sure. But again, Iowa was a product of their easy schedule. In conference play they avoided, Michigan, Ohio state, and Michigan state until the conference championship.

Don't forget- Ole Miss beat Alabama and was a 4th and 289534954398554 against Arkansas from winning the SEC West. They aren't a slouch team.

That said, there are so many lopsided games this bowl season, even the playoff games.

Hopefully todays games will be better. It's cold outside and that leaves me with nothing to do except watch football.