Ok......how's your fantasy football season ending up.....

RETIREDFAN1

All three of my teams made the semifinals...

One won easily and will play in the finals next week...

One gave me an early Christmas present, as I have David Johnson, who gave me 46.2 points and the lead going into tomorrow night, erasing a 45-point deficit.

Another trails by 14, but I have Calvin Johnson tomorrow night against a very bad Saints defense. Here's to another Christmas miracle...

I could very well have all three teams playing for league titles next weekend.

I just don't need Golden Tate scoring 19.3 points, and I'm in my Super Bowl in the NFL league. The league that I has 20 players on Yahoo stinks, and didn't even make the playoffs. I finished next to last in it. The sad thing is my team would have had a field day yesterday. They finally scored 148.25 points, even with one player that was injured not playing.

I just don't need Golden Tate scoring 19.3 points, and I'm in my Super Bowl in the NFL league. The league that I has 20 players on Yahoo stinks, and didn't even make the playoffs. I finished next to last in it. The sad thing is my team would have had a field day yesterday. They finally scored 148.25 points, even with one player that was injured not playing.

I need an okay night from Tate. I have him and Ebron tonight. The guy I'm playing has Hightower. I have a 1-point lead...

I need an okay night from Tate. I have him and Ebron tonight. The guy I'm playing has Hightower. I have a 1-point lead...

I thought he was going to doom me with his two first half touchdowns, but I was able to squeak by 82.76 - 79.96 even without realizing one of my starters had been placed on IR late in the week.

Hoping for a few things this week in one final...Opponent has Odell Beckham and Drew Brees. Beckham is appealing a one-game suspension and Brees is dealing with a torn plantar fancitis. Both of those are out, and I should win handily...

Right now I'm rolling with - QB - Ryan Fitzpatrick, RB1 -Devonte Freeman, RB2 - David Johnson, WR1 - Golden Tate, WR2 - Doug Baldwin, TE - Eric Ebron, Flex - Lamar Miller, D/ST - Carolina, K - Graham Gano...Only injury I'm really dealing with is LeSean McCoy. I also have Ted Ginn and Tyler Lockett on the bench...If Brees is out, I may make a waiver pickup, and take a QB or two off the market..

My other final is QB - Phillip Rivers, RB1 - Lamar Miller, RB2 - Doug Martin, WR1 - Julio Jones, WR2 - Doug Baldwin, TE - Jordan Reed, Flex - Michael Floyd, D/ST - Cardinals, K - Nick Novak...Matt Forte is the only guy on the bench that may slip into the lineup

Was winning the division. Got blown out by the team with an IR kicker and two DNPs. First year playing, finished in 7th. Drafted 12th out of 12. Learned a lot as the season went on. Maybe we could do a SDC league next year?