Weather Thread

CarthDawg77

Don't we get enough reporting from our news media ? Heck anytime it sprinkles the weatherman wants to take over the television station. I saw Fox 51 put up a post yesterday complaining about people complaining that the Cowboys weren't on. I think there's too much overkill as it is in regards to the weather. If you want to know what the weather is doing, look out that window. Pre-2005 there wasn't this much weather coverage.

We ask that you please do not call the news station regarding the Dallas Cowboys game. Our metorologists are tracking serious storms throughout the East Texas area. As soon as they can, they will return you back to the football game.

Thank you.

I don't mind the weather updates as long as its a legitimate threat. Even though I live 50 miles west of the Louisiana State line I am stuck with their news instead of Tyler/Longview. I had a tornado 5 miles from my house in Harleton but all of my local news stations had the damn Bruce Jenner interview on. Infuriating

It's January 2,2016 & my neighbor is Mowing his lawn...! ( & I NEED to mow Mine Too!)

I saw Colmes outside yesterday in his '50s coaching shorts, socks and sandals working in the flower bed. I guess spring came early.

• 11 months later...