Winnsboro lady raiders/ Alba Golden

Brad did notthing wrong. HE LEFT WINNSBORO BECAUSE OF AN INJUSTICE IN HIRING. He took what he had to work with. If there was some shady dealings talk to some of the parents and other people of the community.

I think that were getting tired of Winnsboro beating them so badly each year and had to do something to fix it.

Brad did notthing wrong. HE LEFT WINNSBORO BECAUSE OF AN INJUSTICE IN HIRING. He took what he had to work with. If there was some shady dealings talk to some of the parents and other people of the community.

I think that were getting tired of Winnsboro beating them so badly each year and had to do something to fix it.

We are lucky that Winnsboro let him go, he has come at a perfect time with the athletes that were coming. I think everybody was getting tired of being beat, but with the right coaching we knew these girls to turn it around . It's funny how everyone wants to talk about Jordan coming over to AG but pretty quiet about the girl that left Mineola to go back to Winnsboro. Gonna be a good game tonight!!!

Here is a fact wildpanfan, I don't dislike any school team, maybe the coach. I don't like programs that have a "move-in" every other year, that seems to fill the void that teams weakness, then the coach says its legit. Look at D/Ville in Dallas Not saying Alba did such, just commenting. Few years ago Tatum had a girl living Marshall ISD district and driving to Tatum everyday, I was told. So that is what I am saying, this isn't the WNBA, actually coach and build you're program, like some of us had to do.

You have clearly told me two different things in two back to back posts. First you didn't dislike any team, maybe the coach. Now you don't dislike the school, coach, cook, janitor...only a few parents, and the coach there is awesome. You are right in saying that the story could use some straightening out. I think your grandpa had some good advice! He might have intended for you to hang onto it a little tighter than just passing it off for someone else to use. Or he may should have added, be sure you know what you are shooting at - and that it isn't some make believe story that grew overnight in your mind and takes all of your ammo aimlessly.

I know with you're limited and prudent way of comprehension, the key word was "MAYBE" the coach !

This was a pretty good game from the outset. I would say at least more than half of the big crowd in the gym last night was banking on that game to not be very close. I think some of the ranking are a little deceiving because they basically have all the teams with more losses ranked lower than those with less so its not really reflective of how good teams are. Talking to BG before the game he said that this is the best team hes had and i couldnt argue. I thought the Lady Raiders had a much better game plan of defense then some of the previous games in regard to their press. They have been giving up alot of easy layups and has helped keep the opponents much closer than they should be. I think the sagging pressure of Winny was able to slow down AGs pace and they werent able to get up and down the court as fast as they would have liked. Kudos for Coach Wallace and the adjustments, i hope they continue that same defense for the remainder of the season. This one really came down to key turnovers, missed free throws on both sides and alot of 50/50 balls that AG ultimately got more of. Even with the loss, i think this can be a little confidence booster to the Lady Raiders moving forward. Still some improvement needed but a great showing last night against a very good team. Its no secret that the "easier" path to the regional tournament is through the 2nd spot of the district so i believe Winny will be just fine.

Funny that one girl gave a Mineola address and The other a Grand saline address. But she LIVED in Alba, yeah and I'm the President, lol.

Its ok Mr Willard, those girls didn't leave you're team cause you're not a good coach. You just have anger issues.

Just so you know, half of our students have a mineola address.

Awesome game for all 4 teams last night!

I am ok with move ins as long as they mo e in as Juniors or Shopores and spend atleast one year on JV. The only exception would be it the parents a tuall move to the school dist because of a job change. I know there are shades ways to be by it but a school dist run by folks with charter would not allow it. Says something about charter don't it. Lol

I am ok with move ins as long as they mo e in as Juniors or Shopores and spend atleast one year on JV. The only exception would be it the parents a tuall move to the school dist because of a job change. I know there are shades ways to be by it but a school dist run by folks with charter would not allow it. Says something about charter don't it. Lol

I agree somewhat with you, how ever the 2 (yes two) Seniors who some how magically in grandeur fashion, MOVED-IN to Alba, who were cousins, for basketball purpose only, is quite opposite of what you are saying OLEMAN. Hence they was there non legally.but mrs morrow doesn't think that is wrong!

I agree somewhat with you, how ever the 2 (yes two) Seniors who some how magically in grandeur fashion, MOVED-IN to Alba, who were cousins, for basketball purpose only, is quite opposite of what you are saying OLEMAN. Hence they was there non legally.but mrs morrow doesn't think that is wrong!

There will always those who legally break the intent of the rules. I have no right to judge. Those that are involved know if the intent was for purely sports or not. If they pushed to rules than anything they win will always be tarnished

Every transfer has to be approved by the DEC so there is nothing illegal about who moved in last year. GOLDEN does not offer a mail route so all addresses are from Mineola if you are in Downtown Golden. The only way to have a Golden address is to get a post office box. AG kiddos have Alba Emory Quitman Grand Saline and Mineola addresses. Once again all kids are approved by the DEC so they would of decided if those girls were in violation of anything. Great job to both teams and good luck for the rest of the seasons.

Every transfer has to be approved by the DEC so there is nothing illegal about who moved in last year. GOLDEN does not offer a mail route so all addresses are from Mineola if you are in Downtown Golden. The only way to have a Golden address is to get a post office box. AG kiddos have Alba Emory Quitman Grand Saline and Mineola addresses. Once again all kids are approved by the DEC so they would of decided if those girls were in violation of anything. Great job to both teams and good luck for the rest of the seasons.

Funny you say that, I however know a person is a teaching/coach at Mineola who taught the post kid and they told of how she even said that the Alba pt guard has been

asking her to move to Alba to help the team. Also One AD didn't want to sign off, but the Supt did, seems the Supt's know each other. Heard this second hand.

One thing you are right about is I don't care if kids move for athletic reasons. I think schools should have to compete for students in athletics and academics. Most kids won't play ball for a living but quality coaches will teach life lessons that some won't get in the classrooms and some schools get lazy on hiring good coaches and those particular kids lose. Every parent should strive to furnish their kids the best opportunity.

Sorry you feel burned, met me at my store one night and Ill show you my Mrs.

-----Coward----

One thing you are right about is I don't care if kids move for athletic reasons. I think schools should have to compete for students in athletics and academics. Most kids won't play ball for a living but quality coaches will teach life lessons that some won't get in the classrooms and some schools get lazy on hiring good coaches and those particular kids lose. Every parent should strive to furnish their kids the best opportunity.

Sorry you feel burned, met me at my store one night and Ill show you my Mrs.

-----Coward----

As Doc Holiday said in Tombstone, "Say When", ......................................mam.

Close at 6 ,Napa store in Mineola

See, you are showing you're true colors, redneck, brute, bully, things one does when he/she don't get their way. Were you the one of the last one picked at recess in kickball?

When on a chat board as great as Smoaky, debate, voice you're opinion etc, not bully people. You don't know me, I might be 6'7 300 plus or a crazy guy that knows kung fu.

The bible says there is a time for everything, well its not time for me to come to Napa in Mineola and kick the living dog ____ out you. Chill out. This is a fun chat board.