Winnsboro lady raiders/ Alba Golden

It is not the decision of two Superintendents on the DEC. It's decided by all ADS and Sups in the District. That student move to Alba-Golden's school district. So there is nobody cheating. DEC would have sent it to the SEC if they did not agree but that did not happen.

One of the coaches has said the 2 AD's are "homboys" and the 1 girl lived in Mineola district the whole time. But it didn't matter they didn't make it to state

and one girl has already moved in college.

I can promise you that no other AD is a Homeboy with Bill Thomas or any other Sup is a Homeboy with Dwyane Ellis. These two guys don't have a lot of people lining up to take them out to dinner. Both girls lived in Alba's district.

+1

There sure wasn't this ordeal when the one who has lived in A-G district her whole life chose to go to another school for a few years. Sour grapes for sure!

I am not calling you a liar, but I was told that the tall girl had been living in Grand Saline for years, then all the sudden grandma house was open in Alba, humm. Got this second hand.

as an old person yourself you should know that it sometimes come necessary for grandchildren to go live with grandparents because of the grandparents condition. Esp. after the loss of a spouse. sometimes a little preventive & TLC can prevent other conditions from developing.

Nighttime is sometimes the worst time for the elderly. You can check from time to time during the day and cover the time misses by the grandchild at night but it comes a time it is necessary for one to sacrifice.

That really is old news. Even if any of it were true, who knows for sure whether it is or not. What do you want done about it now? Good luck the rest of the way to Alba and Winnsboro. Who goes the farthest in the playoffs? Who has the easiest path 1st or 2nd in the playoffs?

I would like for him to quit calling people cheaters. The District Excutive Committee decided it was fair so that should be good enough. People just can't go play anywhere they want like he is trying to make it sound.

I would like for him to quit calling people cheaters. The District Excutive Committee decided it was fair so that should be good enough. People just can't go play anywhere they want like he is trying to make it sound.