garrison job

ibleedorange

• 3 weeks later...

The UIL did not do this job any favors today. Frankston will toughen that already very strong district and they decided to bring the Waskom district back into region 3, which if not mistaken will be the first round match up for their district. Looks challenging to say the least.

Odetoapig, you are correct that puts a lot of pressure on a "new" hire to not only take on that district, but some tough teams early in playoffs, if you make them. I wish the best for the Bulldogs and hope they find a good one that can endure the pressures of this job.

with the "hiring season" fast approaching garrison might want to lock down a good one before anymore jobs open up. One of the two i thought would be good said to have dropped out.. only one great choice IMO.

Don't know who cowboy is but a guy with 3 state rings. 2 football, 1 baseball,(all in the last 8 years) with several deep runs in the playoffs in football would be an amazing fit. IMO.

Is this guy an African American?

I'm not sure why everyone is talking in riddles; if they have applied why would it be a secret?

Past 8 years multiple football championships & a baseball championship.... Hhhhmmm.... A former/current Carthage Coach!!!!

Two have moved on to become ADs/HCs @ other programs both are wonderful men & GREAT COACHES, y'all would be very fortunate to have either of these two guys! (Garrett Morgan & Eric Robinson) However, I don't believe one is still in coaching & the other is a AD/HC in the Houston area.

African American, again, Carthage had/has several great ones... Andre Granger I believe is coaching back where he graduated, Waxahachie.

Current ones, Brandon Hargers & Demond Horsley.

Any of those five guys or any of the guys I didn't mention on Surratt's current staff are all terrific coaches!

• Like 1

Heard who got it just don't want to be the first to get it out. Personally, I think another should have, but I'm not the district or super.all be it a great hire. good luck to the bulldogs in their quest for the crown.