garrison job

ibleedorange

if you had any familiarity at all with this man outside of your furious googling, you would see it as an exceptional hire in every regard.

Please fill us all in Bill on how this is an exceptional hire in every regard because everything about it screams just the opposite in every regard.

• Like 1

if you had any familiarity at all with this man outside of your furious googling, you would see it as an exceptional hire in every regard.

So, when does this ,"exceptional" hire start? I'm sure for the good of the program as a whole he will be in place no later than March 1 right? Lol......if not, how bout filling us in as to why....lol

GHS AINT HIT ROCK BOTTOM.....BUT IT RIGHT AROUND DA CONER

Things said about the hired are not personal. They are factual. My disdain is with the school board.

Sorry for the Roll/Role - typing away - You no what I mean?

I really don't care - I don't have a dog in this hunt...

I would never want to live or work in Garrison, in any job. No offense, I just happen to like it where I'm at.

These statements seem to be somewhat contradictory- u don't have a dog in the hunt, u don't live or work in Garrison, but ur disdain is with the school board? Doesn't make much sense to a simple fella like me. I'm guessing there's more to it than that...

• 2 months later...