Quitman 2-6

Winnsboro 2-6

Grand Saline 0-8

Tomorrow Night's Matchups:

Alba-Golden (9-1) @ Harmony (3-7)

Mineola (9-1) @ Winona (5-5)

Grand Saline (0-10) @ Winnsboro (2-8)

Quitman (3-7) @ Edgewood (9-1)

Pulling for Winona but I don't think they can outplay Mineola. Want to win district outright, hate to have a point spread or coin flip decide champs again!

Pulling for Winona but I don't think they can outplay Mineola. Want to win district outright, hate to have a point spread or coin flip decide champs again!

Agreed! If A-G can dig deep and pull out a win against both of the other top teams this go-round, the problem will be solved. Maybe!

Agreed! If A-G can dig deep and pull out a win against both of the other top teams this go-round, the problem will be solved. Maybe!

Don't wanna look past Winona but I think we take the last 3 games . Mineola at home will still be a tough game, they don't have any sideshows goin on like last year. I still believe we should have gone undefeated this year.

Awesome game but we came up short in EW. I will say I have never seen a ref push a player and get in his face. The EW super then has the nerve to say we are classless after he let this coward push our kid.He must be related to the EW super

May have come up short in the District match-up, but how about those A-G Panthers being the ONLY team in District 14-3A to get to claim the title of "Bi-District Champs"?!? Played with great teamwork tonight!!

May have come up short in the District match-up, but how about those A-G Panthers being the ONLY team in District 14-3A to get to claim the title of "Bi-District Champs"?!? Played with great teamwork tonight!!

One proud Dad, looks like the Commerce draw was a good one. he boys looked sharp and driven