This Was A Honest To Goodness Real Thing?

Stoney

You never saw Grizzly Adams???

I'd figure you'd be a big fan of the creator of Grizzly Adams, Charles Sellier. I thought it was a knockoff of Jeremiah Johnson. He would be right up your alley having written or produced "In Search of Noah's Ark", "In Search of Historic Jesus", "The Bermuda Triangle", and "The Lincoln Conspiracy". http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/04/arts/television/04seiller.html?_r=0

I'd figure you'd be a big fan of the creator of Grizzly Adams, Charles Sellier. I thought it was a knockoff of Jeremiah Johnson. He would be right up your alley having written or produced "In Search of Noah's Ark", "In Search of Historic Jesus", "The Bermuda Triangle", and "The Lincoln Conspiracy". http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/04/arts/television/04seiller.html?_r=0

Unlike some, I watch shows for their enter value, not for who created them.....:p

You never saw Grizzly Adams???

Haha Grizzley Adams was just beyond my time, but my grandmother bought me a VHS of it. I watched like 15 minutes of it and was trying to figure out why she wanted to torture me so bad... now that I am older, i would probably enjoy it more than i did then,

Haha Grizzley Adams was just beyond my time, but my grandmother bought me a VHS of it. I watched like 15 minutes of it and was trying to figure out why she wanted to torture me so bad... now that I am older, i would probably enjoy it more than i did then,

...........Kids..........😜

Oh there's some of those "classic" tv shows that make me wonder what my parents, grandparents and great grandparents were thinking. Starsky and Hutch. The Love Boat. Batman.

As a kid I loved watching "Batman" reruns. Yeah they were campy, but I was a kid. I never liked Starsky and Hutch or The Love Boat.

• Like 2

Oh yeah. You didn't chunk and trash a TV like nowadays. And your list of TV channels depended on the size of your antennae. We could pull in KSLA 12, KLTV 7, NBC 6 was out of Shreveport or maybe Arkansas(?).