22-2a standing girls and boys

mrballin936

Girls

1. Tenaha 5-0

2. Joaquin 4-1

3. Shelbyville 3-2

4. Martimsville 2-3

5. Beckville 1-4

6. Timpson 0-5. I'm not certain on the last two.

Boys

1. Tenaha 3-0

2. Joaquin/ Shelbyville 2-1 (Shelbyville loss is to Tenaha, Joaquin's to Shelbyville.

I'm not sure about Martinsville, Timpson, and Beckville.

Girls

1. Tenaha 5-0

2. Joaquin 4-1

3. Shelbyville 3-2

4. Martimsville 2-3

5. Beckville 1-4

6. Timpson 0-5. I'm not certain on the last two.

Boys

1. Tenaha 3-0

2. Joaquin/ Shelbyville 2-1 (Shelbyville loss is to Tenaha, Joaquin's to Shelbyville.

I'm not sure about Martinsville, Timpson, and Beckville.

How did last nights ball games go and who did joaquin play

How did last nights ball games go and who did joaquin play

Joaquin's boys and girls both looked pretty rough against Tenaha. Girls lost by 30, boys by 50. I don't have any idea about the rest of the district. If our girls win out, they are locked into the #2 seed. They currently sit at 5-2 in district. They have Beckville at home Tuesday, then they go to Shelbyville and Timpson. They beat all three of those by 15+ after Day'za Lane got hurt. Hopefully, she can come back healthy for a potential playoff run. The boys have a tougher road. They also have a key player (Justin Hooper) hurt, but he's been trying to play through it. The Rams sit at 2-3 in district, with second round play starting Tuesday vs. Beckville.

Joaquin's boys and girls both looked pretty rough against Tenaha. Girls lost by 30, boys by 50. I don't have any idea about the rest of the district. If our girls win out, they are locked into the #2 seed. They currently sit at 5-2 in district. They have Beckville at home Tuesday, then they go to Shelbyville and Timpson. They beat all three of those by 15+ after Day'za Lane got hurt. Hopefully, she can come back healthy for a potential playoff run. The boys have a tougher road. They also have a key player (Justin Hooper) hurt, but he's been trying to play through it. The Rams sit at 2-3 in district, with second round play starting Tuesday vs. Beckville.

Thanks true I hate to hear about the hurt players. I will say a prayer

Joaquin girls defeated Shelbyville 54-20 to lock in a playoff berth for the first time in many years. A win at Timpson Tuesday will nail down the #2 seed out of the district. Tenaha will finish unbeaten in district to claim the championship. I think Shelbyville, Martinsville, and Timpson are battling for the final two spots.

Final standings for girls:

1: Tenaha 10-0

2. Joaquin 8-2

3. Shelbyville (played Martinsville tonight, 5-4)

4. Martinsville (4-5 going into tonight) if Martinsville wins to make it 5-5, there will be some sort of tie-breaker)

5. Timpson

6. Beckville (not sure of either of these teams records.)

Joaquin will play Alto in a bi-district playoff game, tentatively scheduled for next Tuesday. Nothing solid on a site yet. This is Joaquin's first trip to the girls basketball playoffs since 1999.

2. Joaquin 8-2

4. Martinsville (4-5 going into tonight) if Martinsville wins to make it 5-5, there will be some sort of tie-breaker)

5. Timpson

Joaquin will play Alto in a bi-district playoff game, tentatively scheduled for next Tuesday. Nothing solid on a site yet. This is Joaquin's first trip to the girls basketball playoffs since 1999.

Beckville's records are......IS IT BASEBALL/SOFTBALL SEASON YET??

2. Joaquin 8-2

5. Timpson

What about the boys final standing