WB and AG

Its been asked before, But how far can these two advance in their region. haven't seen Life oak cliff play. Saw Brock in a tourney earlier in the season, they looked good. Someone who has seen them all, give us your thoughts. thanks

Its been asked before, But how far can these two advance in their region. haven't seen Life oak cliff play. Saw Brock in a tourney earlier in the season, they looked good. Someone who has seen them all, give us your thoughts. thanks

I haven't seen them but will be interested to follow this thread. I will pull for the District 14 teams as far as they can go. Always fun coming down through the last half of district play into the playoffs.

I think its possible for both of these teams to make it to the regional tournament. AG got WB the first time around in a great game in WB and tuesday night WB will travel to AG to face the lady panthers again. As it was last year, the second place district representative will have somewhat of an "easier" road to Rockwall. Obviously that doesnt mean much really cause we all know anyone can beat anyone on any given night. I think the region as a whole will be very interesting to see how it pans out.

I think Alba wins round 2 also. I don't know who would play who as far as easier road, BUT opinions are a dime a dozen and we should let the girls decide it on the floor. LOL. couldn't help myself

LOL So....I have a question for you. Does a person feel better after having made a comment such as that?!?

Congratulations to the the WB lady Raiders, i believe they were gifted the opportunity for that win. Not gifted the win, they earned it. I thought AG had all the momentum at the end of the third, didnt understand the all of a sudden slow it down game.I understand why you do it, just not those two teams. WB may be the better team after all. It would be great to see them meet in the regional; tournament. Brock appears to be the best I've seen so far. Any other thoughts

I also was pretty surprised by the stall. Obviously that strategy will work sometimes but more often than not it back fires against you. (us winnsboro fans know all too well the other side of it) ive always been a big supporter of keeping the pedal down to a certain extent and continuing to put the pressure on the other team especially if you have the momentum like AG had. BUT thats why i sit in the stands and post on a message board LOL

The stall game really surprised me as well, especially considering I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen the Lady Panthers play it. SO....why last night?!? However, we also missed plenty of free throws and layups which could have made the one point difference, so... Guess that's why the game is played! Shall we meet again next Thursday or Saturday?

Congratulations to the the WB lady Raiders, i believe they were gifted the opportunity for that win. Not gifted the win, they earned it. I thought AG had all the momentum at the end of the third, didnt understand the all of a sudden slow it down game.I understand why you do it, just not those two teams. WB may be the better team after all. It would be great to see them meet in the regional; tournament. Brock appears to be the best I've seen so far. Any other thoughts

WB is clearly not the better team, our girls did miss about 20 points in layups . The girls had to play keep away instead of basketball and unfortunately paid the price.

I can see the value sometimes but keep away and last shot tend to blow up in you're face. I hope WB enjoys the Christmas present

Yes they missed alot of easy shots but come on ronnie, dont discredit the effort of the lady raiders. According to your coach BG, this is the best team he has had in 4 years and after 2 30 pt wins a year ago, they split this year and both games have been very close so what does that say? Now im not saying that if these two teams happened to meet again in the regional tournament that the Lady Raiders would win nor am i saying that Winn is the better team but dont sit there and make excuses and say that it was a Christmas present given. I would be more concerned with the strategy of the 4th quarter and how that fell apart

I know they taking golden with them lol. It is Alba-Golden for sure. Really gonna be interesting to see how the girls respond. They didnt look comfortable at all running the stall.jmo. Press on girls, coaches learned something too I bet

Yes they missed alot of easy shots but come on ronnie, dont discredit the effort of the lady raiders. According to your coach BG, this is the best team he has had in 4 years and after 2 30 pt wins a year ago, they split this year and both games have been very close so what does that say? Now im not saying that if these two teams happened to meet again in the regional tournament that the Lady Raiders would win nor am i saying that Winn is the better team but dont sit there and make excuses and say that it was a Christmas present given. I would be more concerned with the strategy of the 4th quarter and how that fell apart

Excuses are the refs were bad etc.. The facts are we missed a lot of layups but still had a 13 pt. lead and then quit playing. Winnsboro did not quit in the 4th and no one would expect them to but if both teams were in high gear, WE WIN.

The strategy is left up to the coaches, we get to praise or gripe about the results.

I wont argue with you there. Now sadly i missed last nights game, but from the sound of it the lady panthers were not the high octane up and down the court team that they typically are. They werent that way the first meeting either. I think alot of that had to do with the defense of the lady raiders and the obvious better shape that they are in this year. Whats your thought on whether they will flip a coin or play it off?