WB and AG

Its so strange it may come down to a tie.Winning 1st in a coin toss may be bad for you. @nd place may be the better spot. There are some who would argue both ways. Tons of credit go to both teams. If the truth were known i bet both teams would hate to meet l;ater in the playoffs. Not that there scared, just that its so close of a matchup. Playing it off would be wear and tear on both teams as well as possible injury. Glad i dont have to decide. Hope they both go deep and if they meet again, hope it the finals in Rockwall.

I wont argue with you there. Now sadly i missed last nights game, but from the sound of it the lady panthers were not the high octane up and down the court team that they typically are. They werent that way the first meeting either. I think alot of that had to do with the defense of the lady raiders and the obvious better shape that they are in this year. Whats your thought on whether they will flip a coin or play it off?

Honestly I don't want them playing again, I know who the best team is and if we meet later they will show it then. If 2nd is better path , take it and move on. I just hate that is the first loss at home for some of those girls and didn't have to be. This group of Sr's may be the best to ever come through this school and I want every record for them that can be had.

everybody ive talked to cant really decide whether 1 or 2 is the best route to Regionals. I would hate to decide whether to play or not, glad its not on me. Cpmpetetively you obviously want to play but better judement might be a coin toss. Time will tell which one works out best, for which one. No offense meant to anyone, but both teams have appeared inconsistant. Later on that will obviously tell off on you. I really would love to see a regional final between the two. That would obviously say a lot for both programs. Stay healthy and good luck to all.