Rusk AD search?

Goldmember

These were the enrollment numbers for Rusk ISD for the 2014-2015 academic year.... the last year that TEA has posted online. Numbers will obviously fluctuate from year to year as kids move/transfer in and out.

Grade 1 164

Grade 2 174

Grade 3 146

Grade 4 176

Grade 5 175

Grade 6 159

Grade 7 188

Grade 8 185

Grade 9 139

Grade 10 176

Grade 11 135

Grade 12 125

I know there were a few FCS signees, but either way 4 out of 5 teams made the playoffs and Rusk only made it once under Patton. When Mahaffey was there, only 3 teams made it and Rusk won district twice... In a district with Carthage, Tatum, Chapel Hill.

I know there were a few FCS signees, but either way 4 out of 5 teams made the playoffs and Rusk only made it once under Patton. When Mahaffey was there, only 3 teams made it and Rusk won district twice... In a district with Carthage, Tatum, Chapel Hill.

Which again goes back to the argument that you win championships when you have BOTH D1 athletes and a good coach.

Upshaw is the best they have had there in a while, need more of those "old school" type coaches these days but you can't have them with the parents and kids our society has produced. I'm done with the D1 argument, I wasn't arguing that Mahaffey was better/worse than Patton, I was stating that Jeff Traylor is better than Mahaffey and if you disagree with that statement then you have lost all credibility with about 98% of coaches in Texas I am sure.

Mahaffey also had Cody Glenn (Redskins,Colts, Ravens), and Justin Sturns

I agree, the sooner the better. I knew Tatum was open, is Daingerfield open as well? My first thought when I saw Tatums opening was that a lot of these front runners will be interested there too.

Tatum is no longer open. It has a thread that will live forever.

I agree, the sooner the better. I knew Tatum was open, is Daingerfield open as well? My first thought when I saw Tatums opening was that a lot of these front runners will be interested there too.

Tatum is no longer open. It has a thread that will live forever.

I would hide in the bushes but I can't right now.....Must have got into some Poison Ivy there last week. Itching like crazy..... Went to Alumni game this past weekend ...but couldn't shake hands like others in attendance were.

Felt like a Political event.....