Rusk AD search?

Goldmember

Notice is hereby given that on February 22, 2016 the Board of Trustees of the Rusk Independent School District will hold a Special Meeting at 6:00 PM at the RISD Administrative Office at 203 East 7th Street, Rusk, Texas 75785. The subjects to be discussed are listed on the agenda, which is attached to and made a part of this notice.Rusk Independent School District

Board of Trustees Agenda for February 22, 2016 6:00 PM

I. Call to order

II. Personnel

A. Update on the progress of the Athletic Director/Head Football Coach search process

B. Consideration and Board action to approve the terms and conditions of the proposed Separation Agreement between the Dean of Students and the Rusk Independent School District

III. Adjourn

Notice is hereby given that on February 22, 2016 the Board of Trustees of the Rusk Independent School District will hold a Special Meeting at 6:00 PM at the RISD Administrative Office at 203 East 7th Street, Rusk, Texas 75785. The subjects to be discussed are listed on the agenda, which is attached to and made a part of this notice.Rusk Independent School District

Board of Trustees Agenda for February 22, 2016 6:00 PM

I. Call to order

II. Personnel

A. Update on the progress of the Athletic Director/Head Football Coach search process

B. Consideration and Board action to approve the terms and conditions of the proposed Separation Agreement between the Dean of Students and the Rusk Independent School District

III. Adjourn

I just spoke with Rusk HS principal Scott Schwartz, and he told me, "no name will be up for recommendation at tonight's school board meeting."

They are wanting to make a decision before and approve during the March board meeting which will be held on March 7th so they better hurry and make up their mind. The longer the off-season goes without a HFC the more the kids are suffering. You would think a special meeting would be a perfect time to make a recommendation to the board.

so they are just letting the kids sit in limbo waiting on who will be their new head coach. We went through this when I was in high school we went a couple months without a coach very unorganized offseason got nothing accomplished.

No problem. If the #1 gets it, he will get them up to speed real quick.

4to3, you know who the #1 is?

It's my personal opinion (not based on anything from anyone in the know) that last night their "update" was to narrow it down to a couple of finalists.

Send you a PM in a bit.

Rumors swirling all over the place. If the things I have heard are true, I am disappointed.

Wabbit, I don't know what you know, but I would be glad to compare. Send me a PM.

If its who I think it is hope yall happy. Imma still enjoy my ribs from down the street from the car wash regardless. :)

Buddy,

Not sure who you think it is, but I know that from what I have heard, it won't get much better around there.