Rusk AD search?

Goldmember

Ok.....pressing my ear to the door didn't work so well so I went got me some hearing Aids. But they ran me out of the administration offices. So I did some RECON and repositioned to the bushes next to the front door. So here is what I observed:

1. A lion from the south went in and came out rather abruptly..... not sure why ....but it was interesting.

2. then a trailer ( sorry spelling ) .... showed up with lots of buckeyes.

3. After that observation a big brawl broke out between a raider and a pirate........ couldn't make much out of that. Not sure if either won that fight.

Tomorrow is Black Friday in Eagle Land....... I am already in line to see all the deals....:)

• Like 1

Still waiting to see if Mike Thomas or Kerry Strong pull up in a Limo and walk into the offices.

Kerry Strong is not associated with this job in any fashion. He does not associate himself with any job that uses a search firm...it would not be fair to the other candidates because he would be the pick every time. He does not agree with districts spending thousands to tell him that he is the best candidate when the supt already knows that.

Ok.....pressing my ear to the door didn't work so well so I went got me some hearing Aids. But they ran me out of the administration offices. So I did some RECON and repositioned to the bushes next to the front door. So here is what I observed:

1. A lion from the south went in and came out rather abruptly..... not sure why ....but it was interesting.

2. then a trailer ( sorry spelling ) .... showed up with lots of buckeyes.

3. After that observation a big brawl broke out between a raider and a pirate........ couldn't make much out of that. Not sure if either won that fight.

Tomorrow is Black Friday in Eagle Land....... I am already in line to see all the deals.... :)

So you are saying the top 3 candidates are:

A coach from Gilmer

A coach from West Rusk

A coach from Pine Tree

Should be interesting!

Interesting that there are 7 candidates being interviewed. Typically a search firm will suggest the top 3. Wouldn't surprise me that what ever Good Ole Boy they have picked for the job was number 7 on the search firm list and they had to make sure to get him in. Could end up being a big waste of time for everyone.